Reviews for Sketch of a Death Fairy
Matty chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
WOW... I didn't read the whole thing (I kinda skimmed it)'cause I'm 'spose to be researching Poe.. lol... but I saved it to my desktop and hopefuly I can get to it later... but I just wanted to say that what I did read was pretty awesome.. and I look forward to being able to spend more time on it! Good job!

I did spend time on the first paragraph under She Was Trained Without Emotion... and that was really cool. And The only reason I continued reading at all was 'cause of yur very first paragraph. It drew me in. well I really g2g AWESOME job! ;)

-mty
Toki Kibbles chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
You should make a longer story of Death Fairy's life, I think it would be interesting, I think you should have explained what she does a little differently, I was unclear as to whether she helped or harmed the people who's dreams she took.
Toki Kibbles _
AC1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
hey; i like it! i especially like the one liners about hell (preoccupied customers and full house. i think the first half is stronger than the second half but i like dthe whole thing. keep writing!
FFF1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
It was very much like a poem, the imagery was great. I loved the capital letter thing too. It all fitted together really well.
Xaviera Xylira chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
wow. Deep. "Hell always likes a full house". That line really struck me. It just seems so... true. I don't know really how to say it, but for some reason, that line seems incredibly brilliant. I'm sorry for the pathetic reviews. I really am. I'm trying, but I'm just lacking the nice big vocabulary and proufound statements to make a good review. You'll just have to settle for my half-witted comments and compliments and I'll give you permission to beat me over the head later. But back to the review. This was a great short story, and I especially liked the times you'd go and capitalize the sentences, to get the point across, to summarize maybe. And you're probably rolling your eyes at my review right now, thinking how incredibly dull I must be for interpreting this and your poetry completely wrong, because I am below you. Yeah. I really need some self-confidence... Xavi
A.J.Peart chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
This seems like a very poetic story, using many allusions, symbols and images to create a wonderful sketch. I enjoyed reading it, it was like reading a long poem without the constraints of poetry. A lot of the greatest authors are often described to have a poetic writing style; if so, then I think this is quite an accomplishment! I hope that doesn't sound degrading or something..anyway, great story! (see, three exclaimation points! It must be good to deserve so many liney and dotty things! OOO, three more...Sorry, I should be shot for that.)
Meghanna Starsong chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
wow, great story. i like your character. she's one of a kind... you have a good writing style.
Obake-chanhisashiburi.which means long time no see chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Hey, I love it! What else should I say? I want to use someone like that... None of my characters are attached to death. WHY? . Well, we finally get to know who Death Fairy is, and oi, she's cool and lives up to my imagination.

This has nothing to do with "Sketch of a Death Fairy," but Flying Dagger...Oh geez...DAGGER. DaggerGarnet, and she's flying through the air like Superman. Sorry, that has nothing to do with anything. Well, on to the next one.
takichan chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
ahhh, segoi! This one is good, but i like the wanderer better. Good job!
Smee chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Wow! That was really good! Good job! I could never write like that!
quynh ngo chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
hey gao..interesting...at first i was so confused..but like..the last two paragraphs like..make it make sense - .."this is good yo.."lol..but yea..i liked it
Amaris chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
I get the first review! Acutally, that was pretty good Emmy-chan! (I surrender... _;; but I liked it. It was really good. Better than your poems I think. I think the quality of your work went down starting at HELL DOESN'T LIKE PREOCCUPIED CUSTOMERS. I like what was written before that more. But that and after it was good too, don't get me wrong. Write more short stories!
The Beanster chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Wow! That was pretty good. I liked it alot.