Reviews for Departure
Laura chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
HOLY COW I'M SUCH A FREAKING IDIOT I'M WORSE THEN ETHAN AND JUSTIN AND RYAN WHO HAVE SUDDENLY BECOME EVEN MORE ANNOYING SINCE JUSTIN NOW HAS A NEWFOUND PASSION. SINGING. ANYWAY I MISS YOU TOO. I miss passing random notes with you during math (I still have one :')), I miss having someone who was finally the same age as me, and who didn't care that much about how weird I am. IF YOU EVER COME BACK YOU BETTER NOT START WORSHIPING JB AND 1D. I really hope you come back next year, and come to Fraser Heights. I miss you Sarah.
MusiKina chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
I HATE YOU SARAH. I'M LIKE BAWLING RIGHT NOW AND MY MOM'S JUST LIKE WTF AND DEEANDRA'S TRYING TO TALK TO ME ABOUT SCARY JAPANESE VIDEOS.
I FRIGGIN' MISS YOU, DUDE, AND YOU HAVE TO COME BACK SOON I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING OTHERWISE I'M FLYING TO TORONTO AND I'LL DRAG YOU BACK HERE MYSELF, EVEN IF I AM TOO WEAK TO DO IT.
You were like the sister I've always wanted. Sure, you'd tease me about... YOU KNOW... but you were still an awesome sister, MUCH better than my brother ever was. You'd listen to me and give me advice as well, and believe it or not, you know more about me than most of the kids in our class, with the exception of maybe Dunstan, Deeandra, and Amy.
I MEAN WHO ELSE AM I GOING TO TALK ABOUT MUSIC TO? You were the only one that liked almost all the artists/bands I did. Nobody else I know likes Green Day and Hunter Hayes at the same time.
And honestly? Not to be harsh or anything, but I had no idea I'd miss you as much as I do. I mean, I've only known you for a couple of months, and you have to admit, we didn't spend every waking moment together.
And you are a damn good writer, as much as I'd hate to admit it.
You know that spot you used to sit, the spot between Laura and Samadhee? That was where I sat at the beginning of last year and that's where I sit now. I don't know how in the world you could stand it, it was incredibly inconvenient to move for tests.
I think I'm just ranting now.
The point is, Princess, I miss you and you'd better come back.
That's all.
The MACC Clan chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
OMG YOU AND KEY ARE LIKE THE CUTEST THING EVER, OMG. * SQUEAL *
i feel a speech comin' on... :o here i go i guess.
* deep breath *
this might be outdated, but don't worry sarah! im sure things will work out soon at your new school. :)
and i really miss you too! :' you probably don't miss me as much as you miss key... . but i still miss you! :heartbreak:
remember in french when we sat next to each other, and i thought you were in gr. 6, and i was like SAO surprised when i figured out you were in gr. 5, and then i was like WUUUUTTT, and then AUGH ALL THESE MEMORIES MAN.
and then when you and key tried to pull me apart, and it like seriously hurt... -.-"
and then when i got revenge by pestering you guys about hooking up. ;)
and then when i once again got revenge when you two DID hook up, and i was all like "im totes correct once again." ;)
i might have only known you for like a few months, but seriously, i thought you were cool and funny. B)
you were like, the coolest gr. 5 in our class, know what i mean (*cough * ethanryanjustin *cough*)? BUT NOOOO OMG, NOW ETHAN, RYAN AND JUSTIN ARE GONNA BE THE ONLY VETERANS THIS YEAR. DDD:
they're all guys... :p and omg, when i started freaking out when you had to go, and i was all like holding you back and blocking the entrances like "NUUUUUUUUUUUU," and just augh. i miss you a lot a lot. a lot. like a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot.
and like, you always teased me about my height even though you were shorter than me... ;) lololol, omg.
also, i never got to say this, but i remember hearing you sing sometimes when you thought no one was listening and i heard, lol. well except that time that you sung "paradise," with diana in front of the class, cuz you actually meant for people to hear you and stuff, but... yeah.
besides that, i think that you're a really good singer, and your voice kinda reminds me of lady antebellum, lol. :) but i really like your voice! you should sing out loud more, and show that new class of yours that you've got a voice! :heart:
and omg, like seriously, you are pretty. ok? you are like so so pretty, im not even joking. but try not to attract too many guys, cuz... you know, someone's already got a hold on you. *cough cough * ;)
i hope you visit soon... :( stay sarcastic, lil' master of sarcasm! who gives a damn what your new classmates/teachers think? stay who you are for me, ok? :')
and if any of those preppy girls in your class turn you into a blonde asian chick who worships jb and 1d, i swear, your name is not sarah. xDDD
and this is awks but... * sniffle * I LOVE YOU MAN. * crycrycry *
I SWEAR BRO, I DONT KNOW WHERE THESE SUDDEN FEELINGS ARE BUBBLING FROM, BUT THEY'RE BUBBLING FROM SOMEWHERE, AND I GUESS THESE ARE ALL THE THINGS I MEANT TO SAY TO YOU THE DAY THAT YOU LEFT, THAT I NEVER ACTUALLY GOT TO SAY, AND YO MAN, REALTEARZ RIGHT HERE, STREAMING DOWN THIS FACE LIKE SERIOUSLY.
AND I HATE WHOEVER MADE YOU MOVE TO TORONTO, BECAUSE I THINK THAT MAC CLASS WOULD'VE BEEN A LOT MORE FUNNER WITH YOU IN IT, NOT WITH YOU LIKE ACROSS THE COUNTRY IN SOME RANDOM SCHOOL THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT, AND I WISH YOU WERE HERE, BECAUSE NOW AMY SITS BEHIND ME, BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW SHE USED TO SIT NEXT TO ME, BECAUSE WE HAD A GROUP OF 4 DESKS IN A ROW CUZ OF THE 21 PEOPLE IN MACC, AND *YOU* USED TO SIT BEHIND ME, AND NOW AMY SITS BEHIND ME INSTEAD OF NEXT TO ME, AND IT'S NOT THE SAME, AND I'D BE FINE WITH ANYTHING IF YOU CAME BACK, IT'S OK IF YOU AND KEY PULL ME APART, ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU COME BACK, GO CONVINCE YOUR PARENTS OR SOMETHING AND AUGHAUGHAUGHUAH PULLING OUT MY HAIR.
( on a side note you better write my oneshot in this story pretty damn soon for all of this cheesy crap im spewing right now. )
( btw, i hope this makes your day, cuz i kinda put like, 40 minutes into this thing. . )
I MISS YOU SARAH, AND I WISH YOU WERE BACK IN MACC.
phew. that took a long time. :exhaleloudly:
yeah... visit soon if you can! :( it's not as good here without you, but im going to close this speech up happily.
think of it as a new page, i guess! flipping over from the scrawled-all-over pages of the mac class onto a new, fresh, clean page! i hope your new page fills up with tons of happy scribbles, and that life is able to continue on, to the next sheet, and then to the next, until your book closes up and comes to an end. :)
im really happy to have had you as a classmate, to have known you and had you as a friend (not that we're not friends now! :D).
please fill up your book of blank sheets with many stories! there's still lots of paper left to write on for the future, and still lots of your life left to live! i hope that in the future, you're gonna look back on everything and remember macc fondly, along with the rest of the memories you accumulate!
im proud to say that me, diana, dunstan, key, kelvin, jonathan, sophia, amy, clare, laura, samadhee, hema, andrea, alex, ryan, justin, ethan, mikey, and john all made it into the pages of your book. im also proud to say that you made it into mine. im proud to say that MACC was apart of both our lives, and will be cherished as some of our favourite years in elementary.
im proud to have known you.

Deeandra
Tsukuda chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I miss you too... Fields trips are more boring nowadays with no-one to talk to, and there's nothing that's remotely exciting these days. I also missed those times when we tried to pull DD apart, and when Dunstan and Kelvin teased us...
At least, things do look like they'll be better in the future.
Lorax chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Ohohoh...
We?
Us?
YOU?
TOGETHER?
HAHAHA...
NOW THAT YOU'RE HALFWAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY, YOU CAN'T KILL ME...
38D
HAHA.
MusiKina chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
D'awwww we miss you, too!
But, hey. Remember all the good times we've had together, lock them in a box in your heart or whatever, and when you're feeling nostalgic, take it out and smile at all the memories. Then lock them back in there, and move on with your life.
This chapter of your life is over, at least for now, but the next chapter is about to begin, and who knows what will happen there?
...
Gosh, I sound like Deeandra.