Reviews for structural damage
True Talker chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
I am Canadian so I cannot vote in the American election. I wanted Obama to win. Why do I say that? Because I had a gut feeling that Romney was NOT a good idea. What do I mean by this? I had felt that if Romney were to win that there would be much more anger in this world and a lot more oppression. That people would feel like they have no voice. At least that is the feeling the message that I had gotten. It was like this great fear if Romney would've won. Just so that you know that doesn't tend to happen with me when it comes to elections. It just doesn't. It did this time though - it REALLY did. SERIOUSLY.

When the Canadian election with Steven Harper occurred was I glued to the radio listening to the results? YES. I had listened until they had stopped airing it. I had sat through the speeches and EVERYTHING. Would I have done it this time also with the American election? YES. SERIOUSLY.
Lyra Kaji chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
This is so sad! But as usual elegantly simple...I like that it looks like half of a heart!
True Talker chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
This makes me think and this does make me sad. It really does.
True Talker chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Why does he?
True Talker chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
I am CERTAIN that you are better than what you think. Don't be so hard on yourself. REALLY.
True Talker chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
This makes me think.
True Talker chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
This is really sweet to read.
my.life.is.over chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
i wish you could see how perfect you are in my eyes... and how mad i am at myself for ruining you. im sorry. i truly am. but ill leave you alone now and go away again
my.life.is.over chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
i agree... i wish with all my heart youd let me understand. just once more, god, i ruined you, just once more
Lyra Kaji chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
It is!
If you look like you're proud of yourself, you start to feel proud, too. It's wonderful.
Lyra Kaji chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
has destroyed
our perception
of natural beauty
so I made this review
look like a female figure
wearing a dress, hoping that
someday soon you'll understand
that gorgeous is not a number, but
a kind of absolution and acceptance:
the pride in your face when you realize
real beauty is the freedom to love the body
you've got. The rest will follow after that, like
a river
flows
to the sea.

(I apologize for any distortions of the body caused by the limitations of my vocabulary. I had trouble drawing the head to scale and this girl has some seriously weird feet. But beauty isn't perfect, either.)
Lyra Kaji chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Why so sad when you can feel so much love? You are full of sympathy and sincerity...that much shines through all your work. Don't hate yourself, because you are wonderful.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
i wish youd give me the chance to understand
True Talker chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
Then RELIEF at these words. REALLY. NO one's words have ever had such an affect on me. Making my heart SINK. HERE my heart felt at peace.
True Talker chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
WHY? REALLY WHY? Having someone's love is the GREATEST feeling EVER in MY ENTIRE LIFE. Having it taken away would be the WORST feeling in MY ENTIRE LIFE. REALLY. SERIOUSLY AND TRULY.