Reviews for Because We Are
brandy.dehayes chapter 38 . 6/26/2013
I greatly enjoyed your story. I only just found this website Friday. I am slowly working my way down all of your writings. More than meets the eye was very good and made me want to read the rest of your work.
Luna's Child chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
AmericanWitch chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
i really like that you wrote this co-op because it gives that a certain jazz.
don't stop writing! keep up the good work!
If Dreams Came True chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
Wow . . . nice. Just a suggestion but do you think you could add more of what Felrain can semi do? I've seen the hinting of Shazz's but really none of Felrain's.

Otherwise, good chapter.
If Dreams Came True chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
Whoa! This was really cool! Nice job explaining the animals. They sound scary, cool, different . . . well i could go on forever. This was nice.
If Dreams Came True chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
I'm a little confused as to what actually happened but I guess that I just need to read more to understand. But let me get some things straight. Something weird happened to Shazz when she touched the blue markings and then she got the the powers after she put the necklace on? Does she realize what they are? Does Felrain get her powers?

Like I said, I probably just need to read some more. Good chapter, it was different and I liked the scene when she went to her unconsciousness like that.
If Dreams Came True chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Wow . . . this was really meaningful. Good explaining and writing.
If Dreams Came True chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Hey, I decided to post some reviews over here on your's now! Hope you don't mind . . . but anyway, this was a really great chapter, so sad and the emotions were described nicely. I hate that Joanne chick by the way. She seems really evil and so does Shazz's ex. Ugh I hate them.

But anyway, nice writing, both of you, and i'll be reading more soon. :)