Reviews for The Beautiful Game
cu-12 chapter 21 . 2/10
I don't know if I've reviewed before, but I'm hooked on your story! I'm a sucker for childhood best friends.

That being said, I'm not overly thrilled with Cami's reaction. I had hoped that she would have matured a bit in the past few years and not done exactly the same thing as last time and flown the coop immediately. I understand why she did it. I'm just not impressed she did, it just seems like she's not really grown since the last time. Though I guess old relationships have a way of making you regress...Oh well.

Also, quick question-Jared did say that he made out with Emma on Cami's birthday the first time around, right? When Cami was wondering where he was during the cake, he was out kissing Emma? Because that's pretty horrible. Just want to clarify.

Anyhow, regardless-love the story! Am hyped to read what you write next. Update soon? I'm interested to see how this all turns out!
courtnestle chapter 20 . 2/7
Wow! I so love this story. I've said it a million times (or what feels like) but i love all your stories, especially how you have grown from each story, and how they are different from one another. It's just fantastic. I always love when i get an email with one of your updates- makes my week!

So yeah, keep up the fantastic work because heaps of people enjoy and appreciate it.
xx
mylittleprincess chapter 20 . 2/5
I hate Emma ,(make her die in car accident please), update more :)
Thaleia chapter 20 . 2/5
That woman is just up to no good. I hope Cami gets a little confidence in herself and Jared and kicks Emma to the kerb. Can't wait for next update :)
DuchessYappingDog chapter 20 . 2/4
Hmmm I wonder what's in the box and if the contents have been altered by Emma. Blah what a horrible girl who needs to get over herself. :(
AMessofPickles chapter 19 . 2/2
Eep! Jinx! This chapter is so fabulous oh my gosh. I really liked this chapter. I felt bad that Jared seemed to be skiving off of his duties; I hope he realizes that he can keep up his responsibilities and be together with Cami. Also I thought it was hilarious that Mark was talking to Cami's sister! For some reason I really like them together and I hope we see more of them!

But as the story progressed I felt so bad for everyone. Like I got so angry at the paparazzi because it was Chris' day off and Alma and Victor are sort of kind of together and I'm sure they must have made it look like *Cami* and Victor were together. Poor Alma, I keep hoping they'll just get together already. Hopefully Jared understands the situation since we don't need him being late to anything else.

And then there's Neal. I actually really like him, and I hope he stays friends with Cami for a long while. He's a nice person and I think he'll make a great addition to her friend group. But I'm wondering why Cami didn't say anything about her and Jared. I think she should have said something otherwise it would have seemed like Cami was sort of leading him on right? I mean they were interested in each other before she left and now things have definitely changed.

Oh and Emma! Yeah I have no idea what she's up to. But she's obviously up to something. I'm just hoping it's nothing to horrible. Perhaps she's gonna sneak up into Jared's room? I honestly have no idea. Anyways, cannot wait until the next chapter! I really wanna see what Emma is up to!
mylittleprincess chapter 19 . 1/21
nice chapter,update soon:)
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 19 . 1/21
I just loved this it was writtin just amazingly as always! Keep up the amazing job and please please update soon!
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 18 . 1/3
I just love this story please update soon. You are such an amazing wrighter keep up the amazing job.
mylittleprincess chapter 18 . 1/1
so sweet! update please
Thaleia chapter 18 . 1/1
Just found this story and I love it! :D
mylittleprincess chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
you'r back YAY! more please:)
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
I really really love this story please update soon! Keep up the amazing job! I can't follow u on twitter because I don't have it sorry but I will stil be looking for updates I hope to see one soon.
AMessofPickles chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
OH MY GOSH I HAVE MISSED YOU JINX!
I'm so glad you updated just in time for the new year! It was a great chapter and I loved reading about your amazing characters once again.
Even though you haven't updated in a while I thought this chapter flowed very well from the previous one (I went back to read Ch. 16 :P). Jared's characterization was realistic and I thought you portrayed Cami's ambivalent feelings very well throughout this chapter! I'm so excited that she decided to give Jared a chance. I'm definitely shipping their relationship 100 percent now that we readers (and Cami) were able to get a glimpse into Jared's real feelings. And of course there was the fact that he paid practically NO attention to Emma. That was great :D. Oh and despite how much I hate Emma, I thought you wrote her personality very well. I loved the little showdown between her and Cami. That was great and I was so happy to see Cami stand up for herself rather than be passive aggressive about the situation.
Additionally I love your attention for detail! I thought you wrote that article SO WELL. I know this is really random but the little parts where you were all like "click *here* for that article". Gosh it made the story THAT much better. Also your change in tone when you were writing that was very noticeable which was awesome. I think I have a hard time doing that in my own story so it was nice to see it so well executed.
OH. And let's not forget about Alma and Victor! I'm loving these two. Seriously they're wonderful and they've got this sort of fun dynamic to their interactions that make them so wonderfully entertaining. Hahaha I was laughing at their little argument and it made me feel bad for Cami since she seemed almost like a third wheel in that situation. Poor thing. It's always tough when two friends fight and you're in the middle. It must be even tougher when your two friends are in a sort of relationship thing together...I wonder what happened to THEM during Cami's birthday.
Anyways this was an awesome update! I thouroughly enjoyed it and I thought it had a good balance of everything: drama, humor, cuteness (OMG JARED AT THE END. I CANNOT EVEN.), cat fights (I wonder what Emma's gonna do next. She does not strike me as a quitter...). It was all fantastic.
Cannot wait until your next update!
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
I loved everything about this chapter! I cant wate to read moor. You are doing an amazing job keep up the good work.
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »