Reviews for The Beautiful Game
Carmel March chapter 28 . 9/19/2014
I'm torn between wanting to see how this story ends and being sad it's ending at all! This was such a great chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next :)
renegade01 chapter 28 . 9/13/2014
Jared and Camila are a freaking adorable couple. I gotta find me a spanish guy ;-)
mylittleprincess chapter 28 . 9/12/2014
LOVE IT! more chapters (joking). keep writing :D
Guest chapter 28 . 9/12/2014
No! I don't want this book to end! Sequel? Ah, who am I kidding, probably not ...:(

cu-12 chapter 28 . 9/12/2014
Eek! Great minds and whatnot, right?! Yay! I'm so glad you decided to gives us not one but TWO more chapters with Jared and Cami!

Long distance and the public eye are definitely difficult aspects of their relationship, but it seems like they're taking it in stride as best they can. I'm glad ends are being tied up with Victor and Alma and Carla and Mark. And I definitely feel the same as Cami about my little brother. Turd nugget is a fantastic name. I also enjoy pudding pop as a pet name. It's just so odd.

Yayayay for another chapter! Can't wait!
Nance chapter 28 . 9/11/2014
What a wonderful story!
So glad Camila and Jared are together.
Guess I don't understand the need for her "stubbornness".
Ericahm203 chapter 27 . 9/7/2014
Ahhh, love this chapter. You should get this book published!
Nance chapter 27 . 9/4/2014
Glad you're back.
Nice story!
Thank you.
cu-12 chapter 27 . 9/4/2014
What about Chris and Jared's talk? What'd they talk about?!

Thank god Emma got hers. She is a piece of work. Honestly, did Jared not rip into her and tell her how much he hates her after she set him up or is she really that delusional? I almost wish she had a redeeming factor - sometimes villains are to be pitied and sometimes villains just suck - she currently sucks.

On one hand, I totally understand not dragging a story out, but on the other I feel like we've hardly had anytime with Camila and Jared as a real couple! I'd love to see one more chapter with them in the beginning of their relationship as a real functional couple after the world cup craziness before we cut to an epilogue, but I definitely understand if you feel like this is it.

I'm sorry I wasn't one of those that reviewed every chapter, but know that I loved this story. It felt so sincere, and the connection between your characters felt real and solid and grounded in something deeper than attraction. Thanks for the update!
mylittleprincess chapter 27 . 9/4/2014
NOOOOOO, I will mess Jared and Cami, I love this story so much :D
AMessofPickles chapter 27 . 9/3/2014
Eep! JINX! This was such a fantastic chapter oh my gosh I was grinning like a fool the entire time :D

Okay first of all I loved loved loved the fact that Jared and Camila managed to have a little bit of alone time right before the game. The way they chat and banter is just so cute. Sometimes I liked their conversations more than their kisses. (Ok ok that's a total lie because their kisses are completely adorable.) Speaking of which I loved that Ramirez totally caught them! (BTW my favorite line of this chapter was probably: "His eyes were dark, mesmerizing and full of mischief. 'I'm coming, Ramirez.'") God they are not as sneaky as they like to think :P And, I know this is super random, but I really liked how he pointed out Cami's tinted lip balm on Jared's lips. Like for some reason that is never something you would think about as a reader? I dunno how to explain it, but I just liked how it made the story seem more realistic since that definitely happens in real life :)

Also I loved the way you describe the games. The imagery and excitement you create during a soccer game is not something a lot of writers can pull of, but you do it beautifully. I feel just as on edge as Camila and it was just so so realistic. (which is especially nice for people like me who are so *not* athletic and have never been to a proper soccer game before.)

And then of course I thought the scene between Emma and Cami was perfect. Actually it was even better because her dress ended up ripping. Oh my gosh that was hilarious. Wardrobe malfunctions like that only seem to happen to celebrities, huh? Anyway I really enjoyed it! I also liked how much Cami changed in the story! I think we really got to see that in this chapter with her reaction to the press upon entering the soccer stadium and her interaction with Emma. I loved the way she stood up for herself! Like I was literally cheering her on when she told Emma that she was "hired to look pretty". :P Anyway Cami was just such a dynamic character and I loved it. This is also super random but I really liked how Emma was wearing sunglasses the entire time until her dress rips. I think it really showed how closed of and snobbish she was until she's...well, *exposed*. :P

Once again great chapter and I'm so excited that you're literally a chapter away from completing this amazing story! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you :D

And also I'm ridiculously honored to be mentioned in your A/N! You're so welcome and I'm so glad that I could be of some help to you! It's been so nice talking to you; I think it really helped to have an author that was kind of at the same place that I was when I was writing TOW :)

Anyway, how are you doing with the end of this fabulous story? Out of curiosity what are your next plans in terms of writing? Do you have another story idea in mind or are you going to take a break for a bit? Either way I wish you well with whatever you decide to do!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/2/2014
freaking update please!
CallaBunny chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
I usually sort stories by Reviews, but today I was just itching for a sports related love story. I'm completely shocked that you don't have more reviews. This story is so cute, well-written, and entertaining. While I was originally looking for a more sports focused story, this fit perfectly with the normal Romance ones I read. I don't tend to review stories - but I really wanted to make a note on how much I liked this one so present-me could easily coax future-me into rereading it sometime down the road.

Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
reindeeronesie chapter 26 . 7/29/2014