Reviews for The Beautiful Game
renegade01 chapter 16 . 9/12/2013
Go Jared! ;-)
mylittleprincess chapter 16 . 9/11/2013
AMAZING ! UPDATE MORE PLEASE.
courtnestle chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
(ceebs signing in) i love this story! you are such a fantastic writer! i just love love love this entire story so far and i love jared and camila and everything is so perfect!
wyant14 chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
Yay! Drunk Cami was hilarious! I can't wait for sober Cami to wake up with Jared :)
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
I just love this story it is amazing i cant wate to read more. As i hav etold you befor you are an amazing wrighter keep up the good work and please please please update soon. I cant wate to read more.
TheEpitomeOfInsanity chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
Cliffhanger much! Ugh! :)) But I love it so far ughjadbjvkb hjabvhjbv
AMessofPickles chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
OH MY GOSH. *Screams*

So um. Wow. Like...that was a lot of craziness right there. Oh gosh. HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE IT THERE? ASDFLKL;

I'm really curious what's going to be in the next chapter. Like the whole "morning after" thing is not going to be fun. I have a feeling like Camila's going to be super confused and unhappy because she just said that she wanted to stay friends in the previous chapter. Part of me wonders if she's going to be mad at Jared since he wasn't EXACTLY respecting that in this chapter. Then again she never explicitly said that she just wanted to be friends... Hm yeah I'm not sure. EITHER WAY I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED IT EVEN THOUGH PART OF ME STILL THINKS THAT JARED IS A TOTAL DOUCHE BAGUETTE.
Not to mention a whole bunch of other things like the awesome fact that Alma and Victor are staying! YAY! I missed them loads they are awesome. And don't think that I didn't notice how close they were getting at Camila's party. I'm wondering how far you'll progress their relationship in this story. If not I hope that you do a spin-off with them! They're such wonderful characters :P
Annnd of course we can't forget the pizza earrings that Neal gave her. I wonder how that relationship will progress with this new development.
There were also a bunch of "fireworks" so I'm guessing that there may or may not be a brand new article about the two of them in all of their drunken debauchery. I'm kind of looking forward to Camila's reaction to that :P

Anyways fabulous chapter! I'm really excited to see how things progress from here especially since the arrival of Emma should be soon!

Favorite quotes:
"Alma, you need a shirt like Cami's."

Alma reached over and smacked his arm. "Don't be a pig and don't checkout my best friend."

Victor laughed and slung an arm around Alma's shoulders. "Don't worry babe. I've only got eyes for you."

Hehehe I really really enjoy the two of them. Like I said I'm glad that they're staying longer!

I blinked at her in shock and she shrugged again. "He's looking mighty smmexy tonight."

Hehehe I loved that she said this because that's how I talk with my friends when we see a cute guy :P Their friendship is depicted very realistically and I love that so much.

"What are you doing!" Jared exclaimed, cuffing my arms against my body.

"I'm hot!" I whined and then grinned. "Well, physically I'm always hot but temperature it's burning up in here!"

"And you call me cocky." Jared winced and shook his head. "Let's get you out of here. It's two already anyway. Come on."

I loved the way you wrote drunk Camila. Like it still kind of makes sense even though she's complete drunk. :P

With a sigh he cautiously walked over to me. I turned to my side, closing my eyes when the bed shifted with his weight. His arm snaked around my waist and I felt him sigh, "Why are you doing this to me, Camila?"

Oh man this scene was so intense. I completely loved the description and the way Jared's kind of battling with himself. Great job!

Anyways this was such a fabulous update and I cannot wait to see what happens next :D
AMessofPickles chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
OH MY GOSH YAY FOR DOUBLE CHAPTERS. Seriously this completely made my night when I first read both the chapters.
So first of all wow. Like props to Jared for being awesome and getting Carla to come over and being super sweet and stuff. But, like Camila, I'm still kind of furious with him. He doesn't get to break Camila's heart and pretend like his actions are excusable.
That didn't stop me from being both surprised and super proud that Camila didn't decide to jump back into his arms. I'm so happy that she's waiting for the arrival Emma. I think that will both reveal a lot of things about all three of the characters which I'm looking forward to immensely. At first I kind of did expect her to melt at Jared's words but I'm super glad she proved me (and Jared) wrong :D

Fav. Quotes:
And, I know you only like red and green gummi bears so I ate all the other colors – yes, I ate the godforsaken yellow gummi bears because I didn't want them to go to waste.

Hehehe this really goes to show how much Jared cares about her. And it was a super sweet that he did such a thing.

Chris let out an overly dramatic shrill scream and covered his eyes. "Ah gawwd! My eyes! They're burning! Why isn't she wearing clothes!"

Ahahhaa that was funny. I love Chris :P And I found the whole Carla makeover thing absolutely hilarious. Poor Camila :P

"And every day that I spent with her, I felt more and more guilty because I missed you more than I cared about her. I regret every minute I spent with her because I could have been with you instead."

Ah man that had me melting as a reader.

Anyways on to the next chapter!
Neve chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Jared- sounds ok! Maybe can be a bit of an ass sometimes?
NeverNeverLandGirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
AAAAHHH! Okay. I'm dying. Thank you so much for that double post, loved it. I think Camila made a good choice for waiting and see how Jared acts around Emma, but its breaking my heart because Jared is basically begging on his knees for forgiveness. Don't get me wrong, what he did was horrible and way wrong, but I know he really really regretted it. Aahh, I just don't know any more. Great work! I love it!
XD chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK...great story so far :D
renegade01 chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Yay double post ;-)

I'm glad she didn't give in just yet. She'll end up with Jared eventually but he needs to prove himself first. Love it :-D
mylittleprincess chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
don't giving in so easily Camila , update more please.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Ooh she is getting sick. Does that mean she will get Jared sick and off his game? That's no good.

At least Emma didn't show up, but I still feel like we have to see how he acts around Emma. Will he just get sucked in to Emma and her older woman, seductive ways? Or will he really ignore them, or be turned off by them, and be faithful to Camila? And what about Neal? Hmmmzzles. I guess this story will probably span longer past the soccer competition so we will be able to see them interact and deal with long distance? Hmm.

I still think Jared needs to do more explaining about what happened that night he cheated on Camila.
NeverNeverLandGirl chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
What a great story! I play soccer too and it's kind of interesting reading this. Please update soon! I want to know what happens. By the way, so romantic at the end there. SO ADORABLE! I loved it. Made me like Jared even more. Great work!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »