Reviews for The Beautiful Game
cu-12 chapter 23 . 4/3/2014
Eek! I'm excited about how things are wrapping up! That being said, I've come to a conclusion. Last time I reviewed, I was pretty irritated with Cami for not growing up and just running away. But I've also decided that Jared didn't do much better given that he hid the media news from her again so that she got blindsided again. So they both have to get their act together and work on their communication. iWhich I hope they do soon. Please? I'm super happy with this update and hope you update soon!
renegade01 chapter 23 . 4/2/2014
Ooooh it'll be cool if Jared is there! ;-)
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 23 . 4/1/2014
I just love this story it is just amazing! I just don't want it to end! I hope that Jared and Cami get togethe! Emma is such a bitch I can't stand her. Please please update soon I really want to read more of this amazing story and keep up your amazing job.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/1/2014
i love this alot i cant wait to read the nxt chapter..cnt wait
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Where is Jared from? Is he Mexican? He's white, right? What does he look like? Full description. Please someone answer me.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/21/2014
What does Jared look like? Full description please or tell me where to find it? Is he white? L
courtnestle chapter 22 . 3/14/2014
Another great chapter! Just one thing, in the italics text up the top, you say emma when you mean cami. but thats it. because perfect chapter for a perfect story. im going to be so sad when this story is over with!
mylittleprincess chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
update more please:)
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 22 . 3/12/2014
I love this so much! I can't waffle to see what happens next. Jared really is an ass if he really did give that to emma. With the way he is acting I hope its not really true. Please please update soon I'm dieing to find out more!
K'MI.974 chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
Really good story! Hope you'll update soon
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
I love this so much! It is so amazing! I hope that jared really didn't do that. I hope that they can work everything out! They are just so cute together!
bullet.sophia chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Interesting read. Will wait for updates!
mylittleprincess chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
I don't know what to think,update please.
Thaleia chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
She ran and I can't help but feel a little disappointed in her - he wouldn't hurt her again (would he?). I understand why she would though, can't people around her help out a little - reassure her? Surely they know she would pick up on the gossip :(. As ever, great chappie and waiting in anticipation for next one :)
c chapter 21 . 2/10/2014
I think Cami is thoughtless, always thinking of just herself and not the big picture. Whether it's true or not, she has committed to Jared after all the misunderstandings of the past, the least she could do is to trust him a bit. She expects to be chased not even thinking that by running she could destroy Jared's game. It's not just a game, it's his passion, his dream, his career, his life and I can't understand how Cami expects him to just abandon that to follow her. She is supposedly is in love but her trust is so feeble, her support superficial, her dedication is wanting. Loving is protecting that person's dream.I honestly don't think she deserves him. I don't think he's perfect, but for a relationship to work, trust is needed at the core.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »