Reviews for The Beautiful Game
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Where is Jared from? Is he Mexican? He's white, right? What does he look like? Full description. Please someone answer me.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/21/2014
What does Jared look like? Full description please or tell me where to find it? Is he white? L
courtnestle chapter 22 . 3/14/2014
Another great chapter! Just one thing, in the italics text up the top, you say emma when you mean cami. but thats it. because perfect chapter for a perfect story. im going to be so sad when this story is over with!
mylittleprincess chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
update more please:)
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 22 . 3/12/2014
I love this so much! I can't waffle to see what happens next. Jared really is an ass if he really did give that to emma. With the way he is acting I hope its not really true. Please please update soon I'm dieing to find out more!
K'MI.974 chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
Really good story! Hope you'll update soon
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
I love this so much! It is so amazing! I hope that jared really didn't do that. I hope that they can work everything out! They are just so cute together!
bullet.sophia chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Interesting read. Will wait for updates!
mylittleprincess chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
I don't know what to think,update please.
Thaleia chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
She ran and I can't help but feel a little disappointed in her - he wouldn't hurt her again (would he?). I understand why she would though, can't people around her help out a little - reassure her? Surely they know she would pick up on the gossip :(. As ever, great chappie and waiting in anticipation for next one :)
c chapter 21 . 2/10/2014
I think Cami is thoughtless, always thinking of just herself and not the big picture. Whether it's true or not, she has committed to Jared after all the misunderstandings of the past, the least she could do is to trust him a bit. She expects to be chased not even thinking that by running she could destroy Jared's game. It's not just a game, it's his passion, his dream, his career, his life and I can't understand how Cami expects him to just abandon that to follow her. She is supposedly is in love but her trust is so feeble, her support superficial, her dedication is wanting. Loving is protecting that person's dream.I honestly don't think she deserves him. I don't think he's perfect, but for a relationship to work, trust is needed at the core.
cu-12 chapter 21 . 2/10/2014
I don't know if I've reviewed before, but I'm hooked on your story! I'm a sucker for childhood best friends.

That being said, I'm not overly thrilled with Cami's reaction. I had hoped that she would have matured a bit in the past few years and not done exactly the same thing as last time and flown the coop immediately. I understand why she did it. I'm just not impressed she did, it just seems like she's not really grown since the last time. Though I guess old relationships have a way of making you regress...Oh well.

Also, quick question-Jared did say that he made out with Emma on Cami's birthday the first time around, right? When Cami was wondering where he was during the cake, he was out kissing Emma? Because that's pretty horrible. Just want to clarify.

Anyhow, regardless-love the story! Am hyped to read what you write next. Update soon? I'm interested to see how this all turns out!
courtnestle chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
Wow! I so love this story. I've said it a million times (or what feels like) but i love all your stories, especially how you have grown from each story, and how they are different from one another. It's just fantastic. I always love when i get an email with one of your updates- makes my week!

So yeah, keep up the fantastic work because heaps of people enjoy and appreciate it.
xx
mylittleprincess chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
I hate Emma ,(make her die in car accident please), update more :)
Thaleia chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
That woman is just up to no good. I hope Cami gets a little confidence in herself and Jared and kicks Emma to the kerb. Can't wait for next update :)
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »