Reviews for The Beautiful Game
Let'sGetDownToBusiness chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
To be honest, I don't really like Medina all that much :/ but I do like the cute scenes you had with each of them, so keep writing :D
AMessofPickles chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
Oh this chapter was simply wonderful. Poor Camila though she's seems so nervous to jump into a relationship with Jared again. Part of me wonders if anyone snapped a picture of them kissing. I sure hope not, but you never know.

Fav. Quotes:

"She's mentioned in a few interviews that she's going to fly out to Brazil as soon as she's done promoting the new line."

NO. I don't want Emma to come back and ruin all of this wonderfulness that's going on between Camila and Jared. Part of me wonders if Jared will defend Camila again if the moment came up. Part of me wonders if Camila will stand up for herself if the time came. ARGH. I still feel like slapping Emma and she hasn't even been properly introduced into the story yet.

His voice was so suave and filled with pride that I could just imagine what his striking blue eyes must have looked like at the moment. I laughed some more, fairly sure that he was only joking. I saw Jared turn to me and when he saw the large grin on my face his brow furrowed.

Bahahaha a jealous Jared is so funny. Part of me wonders if that was why he chose to kiss her. Was he spurred on because he wanted to...well for lack of a better phrase "stake a claim"? Or does he genuinely want to get back together with her? Part of me thinks it's mostly the latter, but that he did it on this particular night because he felt threatened and jealous of Neal.

We had arrived at one of the many training facilities that were being used and Chris quickly hopped out of the car with a sigh of relief. A mischievous look crossed his face as he turned to us. "You two kids better behave. I don't want to come back and find out I'm an uncle."

I flushed and was getting ready to launch myself at him but my seat belt held me back and Chris used those precious seconds of confusion on my end to slam the door on my face. His smug look taunted me as he ran backwards, waving at me and I wanted nothing more than to at least throw my shoe at him but Jared had already leaned over to me and held me back, wrapping his arms around me.

He chuckled next to my ear. "Camila, seriously, you're too violent."

Bahaha I was grinning like a fool when this part came up. I love the way Jared aggravates her and how Chris is kind of exasperated and amused by the whole thing. Ugh they're so perfect for each other why did Jared have to go and do that?

Shaking my head, ridding it of all thought, I trudged back over to Jared who was busy talking with a group of young teenagers. They were taking turns with the camera, each one getting a picture with Jared. He caught my eye, giving me an apologetic smile but I took a breath and did what I used to always do.

Although I didn't know one word in Portuguese, the kids could understand my English. "Would you guys like a group picture?"

Ahh again this kind of broke my heart once again. Just the way she doesn't get privacy and the way they both have to make sacrifices in order to be together. I dunno. She's just such a superstar Camila. She's so loyal and awesome. I just hope that her loyalty doesn't get her hurt once again.

Breathtaking," Jared said, looking at me with dark brown eyes. I glanced at him in surprise. That one word took me back to the day he had signed. The day he had kissed me for the very first time. The day I found out that I was in love with my best friend and would never be able to go back to being just best friends, no matter how much he had hurt me or how much I tried to convince myself.

Again I'm so very conflicted. I hope things turn out all right for them. Although I'm assuming that things will only get worse especially with the arrival of Emma.

Anyways fabulous chapter as usual! As for my summer plans I just came back from a trip visiting my extended family. Now I'm taking a Psych class to fill me school credits and in the down time I'm sitting in front of my fan trying to stay cool :P It's been SO hot these past few days I feel like I'm dying. And although I'm not being a rebel teenager I have been hanging out with my friends and night since that's the only time it cools down! XD

Can't wait for the next update!
AMessofPickles chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
I squeal everytime I get an email saying that you updated this story. Seriously. It's kind of pathetic.

But I loved this chapter! I mean the ending was fabulous even though I'm still very much conflicted. Again, part of me wants to hit Jared with a baseball bat and the other part of me wants them to kiss even though he hurt her. The conversation between Fabiola and Camila also made me miss Alma and Victor. I'm hoping that Jared will somehow get them involved with Camila's birthday plans but another part of me thinks that Jared will want her all to himself.

Anyways I'm loving how you're progressing this story so far! Plus I'm hoping Jared redeems himself eventually.
iman1234 chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Keep it up really good :)
mylittleprincess chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Jared don't break her heart again.
CupsofTea chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Great chapter! Just remember 'quiet' not 'quite', other than that, it was perfect! xx C.T
xxjoceyuxx chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
I love this story! It's so cute and has a lot of depth to it. It's well written and I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews!
Can't wait to see how their relationship develops and what's in store for them when Emma arrives!
renegade01 chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Aww that was such a sweet chapter. I love amusement parks. Chris' comment when he left the car made me grin ;-)
DuchessYappingDog chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Grrr, Jared better not screw this up! He has had 2-3 years to learn from his mistakes!

How many more chapters until Emma enters and starts creating havoc? Like making Jared think with his P instead of his B?
DevourtheStars chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
Cami and Jared just make me so riled up sometimes. I just get so angry at Cami for being not as angry as I think she should be and I get that she's stuck in a hard spot, but I feel that personally if Emma and Jared did what they did to Cami to me I would not get over it that quickly. I probably wouldn't even bother picking up his calls.
Jared just pisses me off for getting with Emma and then a year later tries to get fresh with Cami. It's still vague as to whether or not Emma and Jared are still together officially or not.
The ending of this chapter is cute but I really just want Jared to get punished for being a stupid jerk face.

I'm way too emotionally invested in this story. I basically just sat for a good ten minutes thinking about how I would have reacted if I was Cami.

It's a great story and I hope for more updates soon!

-devour the stars
mylittleprincess chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
next chapter please:)
wyant14 chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Awesome sauce! I really liked it and I can't wait for the next chapter! Also of course she likes Jared! So cute!
TheEpitomeOfInsanity chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
I've been waiting for weeks for this chapter! I seriously couldn't bring myself to read another story because I got too attached with yours. oh and the last part of this chapter is just too thrilling. i couldn't help but smile.. :)
CupsofTea chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Fantastic chapter! The only thing is that I've noticed you use quite instead of quiet a couple of times through the story, and I thought you would like to know some things that'll just fix the grammar and spelling and stuff if you end up editing it. Again, loved the chapter! Keeping up the amazing work xx C.T
DuchessYappingDog chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
Yes I do prefer update to reply, hahaha.

Oiiiii this all feels like the calm before the storm. I'm glad that Camila has admitted to herself, finally, that she still ike Jared. But sigh. Jared better not mess up again, but he has only one more chance. I hope she doesn't end up giving him a bunch of chances and make him feel like he can just take advantage of her again. That little bozo. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME TO WAIT FOR MEDINA TO COME AROUND. And to stop being a butthead. He needs to listen to some Eminem and realize he has only one chance! If he messes up and messes around with Emma again, that's it. Hahahaha. :D
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »