Reviews for The Beautiful Game
courtnestle chapter 24 . 4/29/2014
WOW what a fab chapter. i love love love this story. i honestly cant describe how much i love all yours works. so amazing. i wrote some super long thing about it a long time ago and what i said then is still true now. you are inspiring and completely awesome with your talents. good work :)
cu-12 chapter 23 . 4/3/2014
Eek! I'm excited about how things are wrapping up! That being said, I've come to a conclusion. Last time I reviewed, I was pretty irritated with Cami for not growing up and just running away. But I've also decided that Jared didn't do much better given that he hid the media news from her again so that she got blindsided again. So they both have to get their act together and work on their communication. iWhich I hope they do soon. Please? I'm super happy with this update and hope you update soon!
renegade01 chapter 23 . 4/2/2014
Ooooh it'll be cool if Jared is there! ;-)
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 23 . 4/1/2014
I just love this story it is just amazing! I just don't want it to end! I hope that Jared and Cami get togethe! Emma is such a bitch I can't stand her. Please please update soon I really want to read more of this amazing story and keep up your amazing job.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/1/2014
i love this alot i cant wait to read the nxt chapter..cnt wait
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Where is Jared from? Is he Mexican? He's white, right? What does he look like? Full description. Please someone answer me.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/21/2014
What does Jared look like? Full description please or tell me where to find it? Is he white? L
courtnestle chapter 22 . 3/14/2014
Another great chapter! Just one thing, in the italics text up the top, you say emma when you mean cami. but thats it. because perfect chapter for a perfect story. im going to be so sad when this story is over with!
mylittleprincess chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
update more please:)
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 22 . 3/12/2014
I love this so much! I can't waffle to see what happens next. Jared really is an ass if he really did give that to emma. With the way he is acting I hope its not really true. Please please update soon I'm dieing to find out more!
K'MI.974 chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
Really good story! Hope you'll update soon
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
I love this so much! It is so amazing! I hope that jared really didn't do that. I hope that they can work everything out! They are just so cute together!
bullet.sophia chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Interesting read. Will wait for updates!
mylittleprincess chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
I don't know what to think,update please.
Thaleia chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
She ran and I can't help but feel a little disappointed in her - he wouldn't hurt her again (would he?). I understand why she would though, can't people around her help out a little - reassure her? Surely they know she would pick up on the gossip :(. As ever, great chappie and waiting in anticipation for next one :)
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »