Reviews for I Will Truly Know
Social Anxiety Lives chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I'm listening to the radio and Blue comes on. Perfect tune for reading this poem.

"Who will mourn me in end?"

In the end?

"it's never to late."

Too.

"calling too my grave"

To. You seem to have a lot of mistakes in this one. That isn't like you.

"know no joy."

Try: seek no joy

Try to cut out some of your "for"'s. They are really bogging the story down. I would also just take out all the punctuation. It really doesn't add and it makes the poem hard to look at.
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
You reminded me of a quote from Rurouni Kenshin haha

This was awesomely inspirational :3 kind of like yeah, kill 'em all.
Ygg chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Very emotionally uplifting and comforting poem! I really like the positive tone of it! Although people can be horrible creatures sometimes, we too have some greatness in our hearts, and you expressed it beautifully. Great write!
Archia chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
That was really positive and uplifting, and that made me really like it. I thought the rhyme was nice, it made it flow easily and just keep going. Good job.
Christina Kekka chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Congratulations on your poem
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I love it! Great message and true. Keep it up!
AquariusGirl230191 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I like this - very motiviational and uplifting.

I think the only thing I'd change is where you wrote "Their prescence does not matter, and I will not quake"

I'd personally put "Their prescence does not matter, I will not quake" because to me having and there just seems like it ruins the rhythm slightly. Otherwise though, great job!
SilverTintedMist chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Very nice and very motivational!
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I like this. :) Just a couple typos: "to" should be "too," and "presecence" is spelled "presence."
Naver chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I like how you broke the rhyme pattern, it adds to the poem in a way Good, continue to write.:)