Reviews for Don't call me Cupid
Aya Marie Love chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
hey there hi there ho there, hope you had a great christmas! I really enjoyed this one shot...kinda wish there would be more... BUT I know you're busy.
cheers!
Aya marie
Krystal Watters chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Let me just say that Eros/Psyche is my favorite myth, and I love how you brought the Greek gods to modern times. I really liked how Eros threw a tantrum and how Psyche was the one to calm him down. I'm actually not sure of anything which would be better. Was there anything you wanted the readers to watch for?

until someone is here with you? you missed a quote. and for grammar's sake "it should be "bad very-old-god babysitter"
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
! I LOVE IT! Please continue, give us more of Eros' adventures, I want to know everything! I want to see what Eros did to the Fates (that could be an occasion for much fun) ; to know if Psyche is one of the guardian nymphs, how they feel in love (what it takes to make Cupid' in love), what does Aphrodite think of all of this, if she cares at all (Nathalia is only another nymphe, right?) MANY THINGS! :DD *bounces around*