Reviews for Against The Rules
dramababe chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Great story and amazing characters I'd love to see where you with this.
justme chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
how cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutee!
Cornerofoysters chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
I don't know why so much complications. I mean, they're not blood-related and weren't created together no reason for their parents freak out.
Anyway, loving it! Update soon
KendallWritesBooks chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
o.m.G! This is like the best book I've ever read! Its got a Benedict Cumberbatch reference, Lady A inspired chapter, and sleeping-in-the-same-bed-but-not-doing-it! And Lily reminds me of Lily Potter as in Harry Poter's mom! Cause thwy have the same name and hair color mostly... Update like tomorrow pls! Haha jk but seriously.
Nami98 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :'D
this is an AMAZING chapter! so cute x3 love it!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Awww loved it! :D
Kei and Lily are SO cute together, and I can't wait until their date.
I also like the song Just a Kiss. It really does go with this chapter!
Please update soon!
KendallWritesBooks chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Eastwood Private High School seems like a more aptly named school. Trust me, I used to go to a private school.
Cecilia Kate Evelyn chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Yay! I wish it was longer though, I want to keep reading. Your story's kind of distracting me from writing, just saying. Well, update soon, can't wait!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
Well the parents going away for a couple of weeks has its oppurtunities :P
AMAZING chapter! And I can't wait for the next one ;D
Hope college is going okay ;) Good luck with everything!
Cecilia Kate Evelyn chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
I really like the book so far! Can't wait for the next chapter. I love the characters. Could you do another chapter from Addie's POV soon? (i couldn't remember how to spell her real name)
Symmetrical Writer chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
LOVE IT. POST MORE333 Best story here! :D
isfuathliomgaeilge chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
Great chapter! Hopoe there's lots of fluff during the vacation! :) love the story! :P K x
Lizzie'sFanFictions chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
Ahh I love it:) Kei is such a flirt! Its so cute. I think his dad knows about them dating cuz he sure acted like it!:) Cant wait for the next chapter.
Nami98 chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
what were the chances, right? i have a feeling these two weeks are going to be funny as hell
demetria.correa chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
I think the next chapter should be like a couple day for Kei and Lily. To basically get away from everyone and basically be on their own. Or even with Adelaide and Daniel too and they just leave for the weekend that would actually be really cute! Btw the I just want to say I only started reading this story last night and I LOVE it! PLEEEASE make more chapters, you're doing really good with the story line!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »