Reviews for Against The Rules
sky8677 chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Omg Awwwwww more more more! Please?! Xoxo
Lizzie'sFanFictions chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
I love that they swtiched but I hope Daniel and Adelaide get together. It's just weird, like I want Kei and Lily to make out but then I think of how they are supposed to be step-brother and step-sister. Good Chapter though:) Can't wait to hear what happens next!
elly jhay chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
More ! that's all I can say. :* :) you know who I am !
Lizzie'sFanFictions chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
I am confused on Lily's relationship with Kei. Sometimes Kei acts like he like her and sometimes not.
I dont understand the whole "Kei having a prospective fiancee Adelaide". That whole scene was a tad bit confusing.
Finally I think Daniel and Lily seem VERY cute together.
Love the story so far:) Keep it up. Also if you have any spare time could you ckeck out my story?
swims-with-fishes-42 chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
What do I think of Dan & Lilly? Hm... I really love have Adelaide in the story, perspective fiancee? Crafty! Dan and Lilly seemed to really hit it off, though.
sky8677 chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
I really love it! More now! Please? Xoxo
Alannahcannotdraw chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
I really like this... but I'm confused, are Adelaide and Lily actually twins? And why would Adelaide's dad send her to some boy's house because they might get married? Is her dad trying to arrange her marriage or something? Anyway, I still love this. Update soon! :)
sky8677 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
More more more more more now! Please? I love it so much x
isfuathliomgaeilge chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Awww! Intersting! Can't wait 2 see what happens next! Update soon! K (PS will u please check out my story!? Thanks!) X
CubiaK chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Very amusing relationship between the two. I would like to see a lot more chapters! Also, I didn't see any grammer/spelling errors, which is very usual for me so 'yay you' to paraphrase London tipton ;)
Lizzie'sFanFictions chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Wow I love this story! Brilliant idea! Keep going I want to read more its VERY good:) Can you tell I love it?
Alannahcannotdraw chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
I love this, but how do you pronounce Kei's name? And I like Lils, but I think it's all moving so fast, like unbelievably fast, but I love the idea! Please, please update fast!:)
Gingerembre chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Its a good opener for your book :) Plus I like the way you named your chapters, it gives you an idea of what to expect :D can't wait to read on..
sky8677 chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Awww fuckin love it! Write more now! Please? Xoxo
sky8677 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Love it! Write more now! Please?
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »