Reviews for Fate Chose Her
Ella chapter 2 . 2/10/2019
I saw your message!I'm so happy that you're continuing the story!I'm going to check it out right now!
Ella chapter 5 . 2/2/2019
Please just say so if you're going to drop this story, that way, I won't need to keep waiting for the next chapter or expectations.
Ella chapter 5 . 12/16/2018
When are you going to update? Please update, I want to know what happens next!
Ella chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
I like this story a lot. Really want to know what happens next. Does she succeed in killing him? Hope not. I feel like he's a good person if they can get along. Please continue the story. If you're going to abandon it than tell me/the readers so that I will just give up on waiting for a update.
Ella chapter 5 . 4/30/2016
YOU MUST UPDATE SOON!
kera.danielle chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Your story gets better and better!:) I am also a red head and I can tell you, when I get theses 'carrot top' and 'strawberry short cake' jokes along with others, it really does piss a person off:) you have done really well and I like your character development:). I feel like I could relate to Evie and I can't wait till next time:)
yoayio chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
This story has a great plot and could go for very interesting turns. The characters in the story however act immature and juvenile. Evie is out of highschool yet acts like a middle schooler. Jayden is waaay too passive agressive for a leader much less an alpha werewolf. I say this to give you constructive advice, not to be mean. Adding maturity in your characters will give a lot of depth to your story. Evie's over the top attitude, especially, takes away from the plot.
Yui Nightcore chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Please update soon! Love it! Please don't go on hiatus again! Ever!
kera.danielle chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
I really do love your story!:) you are an excellent writer, I just wished that you would update more often.:) I wonder how Jayden will drop the bomb on Jazz or if he will at all.. And I hope that Evie can make it through an entire day with Austin I mean there may be another dude, but when we red heads get mad, nothing can stop us:) Have a nice day:)
TooLazyToLogin chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Ugh. I do not like Jazz. Can we have another love interest for Evelyn? Just to give Jayden some competition ;)
RomanceObsessed chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
Interesting chapter, can't wait to read more.
kera.danielle chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Awww haha:) I enjoy this story Evies dialogue cracks me up and I like how she already knows she's gonna regret this in the morning haha:)
xdxp chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
This sounds like a really good beginning for something really interesting. I hope you continue!
RedXButterflyXBlooming chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Oh man! Please write more! I want to know what happens next?!
Latinoprincess chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Love it! Can't wait for more!