Reviews for Fate Chose Her
Yui Nightcore chapter 4 . 7/9
Please update soon! Love it! Please don't go on hiatus again! Ever!
Littl'Red chapter 4 . 7/9
I really do love your story!:) you are an excellent writer, I just wished that you would update more often.:) I wonder how Jayden will drop the bomb on Jazz or if he will at all.. And I hope that Evie can make it through an entire day with Austin I mean there may be another dude, but when we red heads get mad, nothing can stop us:) Have a nice day:)
TooLazyToLogin chapter 4 . 7/9
Ugh. I do not like Jazz. Can we have another love interest for Evelyn? Just to give Jayden some competition ;)
RomanceObsessed chapter 3 . 5/21
Interesting chapter, can't wait to read more.
Littl'Red chapter 3 . 5/20
Awww haha:) I enjoy this story Evies dialogue cracks me up and I like how she already knows she's gonna regret this in the morning haha:)
xdxp chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
This sounds like a really good beginning for something really interesting. I hope you continue!
RedXButterflyXBlooming chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Oh man! Please write more! I want to know what happens next?!
Latinoprincess chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Love it! Can't wait for more!
Nami98 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Aww man. I was looking forward to this :( its okay, ill wait!
Hoshi Hinouichi chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Keep writin pleeeeeease ヾ(@ー@)ノ
Such a good story to start off with, u must continue!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
OH BLOODY SH**! Girl-PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE THIS STORY? There is NO WORDS to explain the THRILL AND EXCITMENT I got out of this! I will cut off my right arm for more! YOU HAVE COMPLETELY STOLEN MY BREATH AND HEART ALREADY IN JUST THIS ONE CHAPTER! I WILL DEFINITELY BE JUMPING AND BOUNCING FOR MORE OF THIS STORY!
Jinuben chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I like the store so far please up date soon.
Clouded and Instincts chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Can't wait to see what you do with this story! Nice chapter!
mydreamadventure chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
omg wow! this was so unique and interesting! im interested to hear more from you! but how old is she, does she have any other family, whos Paul etc. I kind of want more back story but not too much, haha, but i
enjoyed this im excited to hear more keep it up :)
Ashley Ayoub chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
love the chapter, please update asap