Reviews for She's My What Now?
aki chapter 1 . 3/23
Actually, stepsiblings can marry.
MillionWords chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Oh my god. *dies of laughter* This has to be one of the best stories I've ever read, and I'm only on the first chapter.
I need to read this whole story, it has everything a good story needs.
Just please continue it.
Eri Rein chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
LOL awesomesauce! Parodies and references are always the best! ahaha I love the humor here! XD

Epic troll dad is epic. Haha I already like him! XD

CONTINUE THIS PLEASE!
kingofe3 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Continue this story at once! You must! This is too awesome to just let go! This has potential of being a great romantic comedy, you idiot!

Multiple references? Check.
Writing that made me laugh my ass off? Check.
Amazing premise? Check.
Great potential? Hell yeah.

That father, the worst! The absolute worst! And he knows this too! Please continue this story, Edge!
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Hahaha I absolutely love your writing style! It's awesome! And I love the humor as well :D
Peach Bambie chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
OMG OMG OMG EDGE /7/ This is awesome! I love it thank you so much !

I was blushing the whole first part ;/v/; It was so cute and adorable!

I love you so much for this, THANK YOU 333
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
One word to describe all this. Awesome with a capital AWESOME!
Please write more of this and update soon!
Jax Creation chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Ahahahahaha! All the references! All the hilarity!
*giggles, laughs, chokes, collapses and rolls around on the floor crying and wheezing*
This is fantastic! Pffft, Mikan is awesome—got to be one the best narrators I've ever read. Lmao! His dad is such a douche! He had to know that Kanade's Mikan's girlfriend. Dating and marrying your kid's girlfriend's mother; I dub thee the biggest douche of a dad EVER.
Also your writing has improved a lot, ne? :3
Eh, whatever.
Write more of this.
WRITE. MORE. OF. THIS!
Louis-sama chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Edge, this story... this story...
It's killing me, bwahahahahahahahaha!
Seriously, this is so hilarious I can't even breathe properly. I mean... I didn't even expected that his father's going to marry his girlfriend's mother. That was one of the most hilariously sad thing that could happen to a man. And the story seems to flow rather perfectly, and I am glad to read this story. So, please keep up the good work, Edge, and I'm going to wait for the next chapter.

Louis-sama (2012)
xxMio-chama10xx chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I really loved this story! It made me laugh a lot and the characters weren't just a big jumble of mess put together. You could actually relate to them. Not only that but your descriptions of places and charactes were quite helpful. Please keep writing! Please!
JohnnyZwei chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
woah. You weren't kidding when you said you thought I could relate to this story. It's as if you picked into my mind to find my fantasies, dreams, and nightmares, and then added a bit of your godliness and put them all into a blender.
*erases three paragraphs worth of extremely compromising private information*
Heck, even the beginning of Mikan's narration sounds similar to what I think when I'm around my childhood friend, especially when I'm daydreaming about my life a cheesy childhood friend romance.
Melodi93 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I almost died laughing, this is very well written. Are you planning to continue this, because it's funny!
SkullszEyes chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
lmfao. Sounds awesome. Continue please! :)