Reviews for Seven
toto23 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
so y did you call it seven
Lizard1856 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
wow... that really is a poem to make one think. An extremely good poem. This is the kind of poetry the world needs more of! Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I liked this very much, I loved the line 'So darkness grows and I go toe to toe' a beautifully described line.
Something I did notice 'Threw broken eyes' is it suppose to be 'Through broken eyes' or are the eyes being thrown. I'm not sure but just thought I'd mention it.
Great poem! Keep writing :-D
Felrain chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was really interesting
Starry-eyed Starfish chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Oooh This one is quite mysterious I like it though Obviously ;)
"Withering flame" I thought was my favourite phrase it's quite magical and creative :O
This poem was very metaphor-y, which I liiiikkked It reminded me of wolves howling...In the darkness to the moon...And of a happiness that is breaking... This poem was quite mysterious and quite difficult to deduct the meaning from... What I got from it was chasing lies and things that aren't true - trying to find the reality and the real memories behind it all...
OH! I like "silver days" too :O ... That's pretty darn beautiful :')
CoolBeansSir chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
All of your poems are really well written. I love this one especially. It's very strong and dark. Keep up the good work :)
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Wow this is really good! What else can I say? Keep up the amazing work!
Anna :)
My Hidden Words chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I love the first two lines! The whole thing is really good! I feel like it's a little earie, which is really great!
sapphireshadow15 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I love this poem!
"I heard a wolf, calling out a lie" is my favorite line!
...Then again that's just because i love wolves... I guess my legit favorite would be
"Saving lives in the mist around the flies" This poem has a mystical romance to it, though I doubt you were trying to accomplish that. :) I imagine a boy and girl running around in a misty forest...but that's just me :)
midnight1899 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
ooh nice, a little dark and I like the rhyme
NoBetterWordsthanYourOwn chapter 1 . 11/5/2012