Reviews for My Beloved, My Angel
Naver chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Another character? I await the next chapter in wonder and anticipation. This was a point of view change again, you make this so easy to read. I really like the questions in this chapter. This was such a great piece of fiction, great job.
Naver chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
The growing or present insanity works so well,the emotions of this nameless character have me in a trace. This is a great work indeed. Lust and insanity all that has become this character.
Naver chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I really enjoy the emotion behind each chapter of this work. Usually I would want the repeating of the word "my beloved" to be stopped but it works so well for this piece for some reason. I like reading each chapter, really captivating writing.
Naver chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
You have a way with your words that just keeps me reading on and on. This was short and meaningful all the same.
Naver chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
In the second before last chapter I almost started to think that the beloved was the brother of the angel. That was a little confusing. Still I liked this chapter the best so far, the way it is written makes such a clear image to my mind and I can almost feel as if I'm watching the scene play out in front of me. This is really great work you have created so far.
Naver chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I can feel there love for each other. So strong and this chapter was very easy to tell it was from a different point of view then the last one. Great job, I like these. :)
Naver chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was good. I like the clear images I was getting and I could understand the message clearly. Though I do have a question that I think I know the answer to, Who was the man if not an angel?