Reviews for Macy's Place
yurigirl17 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
really great :DD
vanilla chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Wonderful. This is just.. I can't even explain how wonderful this story is. Thank you so much for sharing. I've always loved reading long fics and this is definitely one of the best I've ever read. c:
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Great job...i loved it alot...it was amazing.
write more like this plz.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
That was something...amazing..lovely...cute...well done.
i really loved it.
write more like this and humor.
Wow...that was something...amazing..cute...lovely.
i love youre style of writing...plzzz write more like this...humor and romance...well done... .
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Wow...that was...i cant tell...that was something diffrent.
Amazing...cute...lovely...just something i love...well done.
plzzzz read more like this...romance and humor...i like the style of your writing alot.
FuzzySandwitch chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wonderful stories. I just finished reading all three of them. Sorry for being lazy and writing only one review. You have beautifully written characters. They are all uniquely their own person with just a hint of the fantastic (since two of them have been super rich and apparently famous writers), while at the same time being believable. I've gotta say, Macy was one of my favorites.
You're writing flows well and all of your scenes have vivid imagery. There's only about two or so typos in each story, but nothing to really worry over.
One thing I noticed was that in each of your stories, I didn't have much of an idea what your main characters looked like, or at least the narrators. I had great images of Macy and G, but could hardly place Devon. It didn't really hurt the story much but I would occasionally stop and think about it. Maybe with the short story aspect, it would have been hard to fit in or maybe I just didn't pay enough attention. I just personally felt that I knew hair and height, but had a blank image under that :P Personality-wise I was perfect. Like I said, beautifully written characters.
The only real suggestion I would make is to add in line breaks. Each one of your stories would have scene changes but no indication, and it was very jarring and broke me out of the story abruptly.
I can't wait to read more of what you've got!
FuzzySandwitch
avidmoonstar chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Absolutely wonderful!
CelticX chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
An absolutely beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.