Reviews for Hive Mind
BaroqueButter chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Please continue this story! I think you are currently doing an excellent job at capturing the characters, and I'm very excited to see the continuation of this!
Stankk chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
I love this story so much. It's so unique and interesting and it sucks me in. I would enjoy it immensely if you would update. c:
Mrs Sorbo chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Woooo! Yes Victory
R. Ficst chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
I'm finding this pretty interesting. Her social anxiety is described pretty well, and I'm looking forward to how she will get to know each individual in her group.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
Great can't wait to read the rest.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Yes this was a little short don't get lazy on us now.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Please not too much inter monologue. Slows down story line and causes most readers to lose intrest if it has not been an established character trait. Other than that great job.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Good progression. Exactly the right pace.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Wonderfully interesting opening for your book
pla chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
So very different than most. Dont rush to finish. Continue to develop and make it last. The more the better and you have given yourself a novel with just this primary character. You could manage to pull a series out of the concept alone. Keep it up and you will be one of the more revered. Nice to see real talent developing.
pla chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I like the beginning. Please finsh this book.
kateserena chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Can't wait for the update! :)
Mahla chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
I really like this so far! I'm interested in how you are going to balance so many characters. How to see an update soon!

-J
Kat Mindin chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter! This was great!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/15/2014