Reviews for Hive Mind
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2017
Wow. This story is simply amazing. I love the plot and I love the character development we are seeing in Rachel. I am terrified to know if anyone died, I really hope that all of her hive survives the attacked, yeah some will be injured but at least alive. I'm really looking forward for the next update. Please continue this story it is simply amazing!
Jon chapter 14 . 8/9/2017
Enjoyed all chapters so far, hope you feel the urge to finish one day.
Lelouch chapter 14 . 8/8/2017
Hello. Your story is definitely unique and original. I look forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2017
L l l looove this!
Kelly chapter 14 . 2/15/2017
You have to finish this story! I want to know what happens next. Also, forget all those negative comments that you get. I think your story is amazing and I enjoy reading it and I'm sad that it stopped right when the battle is just beginning. Please finish the story.
Estrellagrace chapter 12 . 1/22/2017
I really hope that you are going to update again soon. I REALLY want to know what is going to happen, and I can't do that without my favorite author leading the way! Please update whenever you get the chance.
Reviewer chapter 14 . 1/14/2017
Ahhhh! So glad to see an update. Fantastic as always (minus the darn cliff hanger ;) . I hope that you can update again soon. Take care!
Jazba chapter 14 . 1/5/2017
What another wonderful chapter! You have such a talent for writing, I can't wait to find out what happens next. I adore the suspense and the pacing of this story. I hope you have a wonderful week, I simply cannot wait for the next update. Also, I hope I don't sound annoying by saying this, but don't listen to the hateful comments that people leave, they're immature and they obviously wouldn't see talent even it was right under their noses. You are a wonderful writer and this is a wonderful story.
Estrellagrace chapter 13 . 1/2/2017
There was one part (not in this chapter, I don't think) that contradicted part of an earlier chapter. I think it was Rael who told Rachel that she was the first and only woman to step foot on the planet, and then in the next chapter somebody told her that the other women on the planet must be hidden or something. Just wanted to point that out so you don't miss it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Vintage Vixxin chapter 14 . 1/2/2017
I love the 'V' kinda vibe this story has! It's really different and awesome. I like how you explain your story, it's not rushed and you give us detail in how the hive works as well as some backstory (especially the crazy men). I also love how you add drama/personality to the hive characters so that they're not all the same. You're an amazing write with a gifted imagination, please keep up the good work and update soon!

I also have a question, if you don't mind answering...will you be going into how breeding (pregnancy) works and what happens? I know you've already explained but I was wondering if there was anything more too it.
Estrellagrace chapter 14 . 1/1/2017
Don't you dare leave me at that cliffhanger. I won't allow it, Bloodlore. Cael seems like a stone wall to me, he doesn't share information and if I were Rachel I would be totally fed up with him at this point. But with this battle, I can't help but fear for Rachel's psych. I really hope that you update soon because I can't wait much longer!
C.Lauren chapter 14 . 12/29/2016
The time between your posts seem so long but they are always worth the wait!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2016
Thanks for sharing this chapter with us! Made my day when I saw the update :) regardless of story/updates, wishing you a happy new year and happier days ahead.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
This year was terrible for me too, but this update was what I needed. Thank you so much for continuing to share your gift and this story with us!
Kat Mindin chapter 14 . 12/26/2016
I'm so glad that you've updated! I got so excited when I saw there was a new chapter for this story. It was great! I really look forward to reading more!
234 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »