Reviews for Hive Mind
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
Eh?! Don't leave..! Take your time but don't abandon just because a few bigots and their mindless chatter. Theirs always going to be more lovers than haters, more supporters than rioters. Hang strong because your followers will hold your hand till the end. There is nothing wrong with breaks. Love and peace be with you.
NightCat135 chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
Romance and action, a win in combination. Well written, I cannot wait for the next update.
chris.antha chapter 13 . 7/4/2016
Great story thus far! I like how not all the members of the Hive get along with eachother, it adds a lot of depth to the story. Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Why are there no updates in forever?! This story is too amazing to be left unfinished... Please come back to it as soon as you can, we need more
Cael after all!
Reader chapter 13 . 2/24/2016
OK I'm ready for the next chaper. This book is great!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2016
Please update, I miss this story
Guest chapter 13 . 1/2/2016
Please try to update soon! We need Cael! And more male conflict! And a conspiracy and more turmoil! But mostly more Cael .9.9. It's been more than two months and were dying for more! Please don't leave us hanging!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/2/2016
It's been more than two m
Kappa chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
Please post another soon ;-;
Stendhal Syndrome chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
Love the world that you've built here. The conflict makes it all the more exciting. I remember in the the beginning I was thinking that this all seemed too good to be true...And well, I guess it was! Can't wait to learn more about Cael. I think it was good that they didn't jump right into make-up sex. While I'm sure it would have been invariably hot...I think it will be worth the wait.
Reviewer chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
Ugh. Love this story. It's been about two months. Hopefully everything is going well for writing and irl. Can't wait to see what happens next either in conflict or whatever. It's nice to see Rachel settle into a more authoritative role.
madamemercurial chapter 13 . 10/19/2015
Wow. This is... extremely hot. Your writing style is quite good, and I'm liking your voice a lot.

I'm enjoying how Rachel seems to have feelings for each of the men. I don't believe I've ever read a polyamory story before, but I think that you're characterizing it well.

There's a little bit of word confusion, which could be spell check or just mistake, but nothing major. A few times I'd read a sentence and think it might be clearer reworded, but you still get your idea across. Tiny concrit and tons of support! This is a very unique work and I very much hope you keep going on it, I'd love to see how this ends up for them all.

merc
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2015
Please please please update soon! We need new chapters, WE NEED CAEL! (I mean, mostly me, but) WE NEED CAEL! *starts revolution* *kicks over garbage cans* Please? *puppy dog face*
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2015
Please please please please please update soon! I wanna see Rachel make up with Cael! And more turmoil, and blood, and drama and confusion and conspiracies! Pretty please?!
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 13 . 9/29/2015
Omfg I been gone for a while to come back to this yummy sexy chapter! Ammmmaaaaazzziiiinnnngggggggg!
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »