Reviews for Hive Mind
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
Needs to be more Cael he's number 1! Liked him from the start XD
Reviewer chapter 13 . 9/12/2015
Poor Rachel. I feel like that's a catchphrase to describe everything that's happened so far. Excited to see what's to come. It honestly made my day when I did my periodic check and saw that this had been update. Hopefully it won't take so long for another update? :)
LetMeWonder chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
Yas! Woman power! The Cazul/Rachel/Zael was pretty great- what a great way to end a fight! ;)
1financebabe chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
Oh good heavens, now I need that cool shower! Thanks for the update. I was thrilled to see this story hadn't been forgotten.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2015
I love this story more with every chapter you post! I love the language, it really does give the right feel. This was great! I look forward to more! :D
The Lady of Gaea chapter 13 . 9/10/2015
Wonderful work like always :) I can't wait for the next chapter!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 13 . 9/9/2015
Haha. I loved this chapter. It was somewhat funny and cute ; words I didn't think I would use to describe something involving Zael or even Rael.

I can't wait for your next update. I am loving this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
What happened?! Where are the new chappies?! Please update soon, this story is so original and great, and I'm desperate to see the plot unravel... There are too many people who stop working on stories and just leave the readers hanging... Please, I know you have your own life and challenges and goals but please update as soon as you can! Thank you..
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2015
Update! Update! (Please)
rosmund chadwick chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
MORE MORE MORE! if you ever publish this book I want to know so I can buy it.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2015
Please update as soon as possible!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
Ending was good. Cael is one of my favorite characters
Guest chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
Please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
Oh my god what an amazing story! Please don't stop its wonderful!
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »