Reviews for A Castle of Cards
Silvone Elestahr chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
This is good. Really good. Reminds me of myself. I love to read poetry, complex or simple. Its just too bad I cant write it myself. I congradulate you on making such a grand, but simple poem.
kocoro chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Wow... The scary thing is I know exactly what you mean.
P-Chan fan chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
weird
FMK chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
That was great! Write more poetry like this!
Animorphalite chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Very good. This is going in my faves.
Ally the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
I live mainly inside my head. I like how you've put it. :)
Sugars Daring Mistress chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Okay, this poem is AWESOME! It's a more serious poem, which I like! I am SO adding it and you to favorites! ((Which I should have done long ago))
nukerliu chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
very thoughtful.. i like it
Laineniel chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
wow. that's really good. How can you write poetry like that? I can't even rhyme, much less put rhyming words into an evenly syllibled poem. Keep writing.

*Me* of Me&I
Kiwi of Doom chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Good job! I can relate to this, and in a way, I think everyone can. You really should continue with poetry- it's good and I'd like to see more. Hermione19, you are living proof that insanity and sugar-highness (Is that a a word?) does not mean lack of talent.
Ryan Potter chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
I think that this poem could be published in a book it is so good. Write more Original Poetry like that!
JCGymGem chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
you're strange :o) that was very intersting. it's good b/c it talks about dreams and stuff like that. dreams are good :o)
Nora chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
*giggles* Very good! I likie! Keep poetry-writinging!
authoratff chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Hey, you ought to write poetry more often! Two thumbs up and the promise to add this to my favorites when I log in.
I . M. Insane chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Oh my god that was so good!