Reviews for I'm There
True Talker chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This makes me think however it is days later now. If that makes sense.
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is such a creative and innovative way to look at cities such as New York and London. Yes, they are beautiful to an onlooker and are constantly changing to fit in a modern world. But sometimes, just sometimes, you long to feel something more. Like nature for instance. Sometimes you want to be able to sit down and watch the world go round. This is such a brilliant piece. It has that bias to the country person inside (some) people. But for me I will always have that divide of loving the open air of the country and modern life of the city. The imagery and flow, as always, is outstanding and I think I've just fallen in love with this poem.
MechanicMasquerade chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This has such an insight on the city life, as someone who lives in the country, it gives such an undesirable feel that I want to experience it for myself. It's a very dark view of the world, and it's absolutely beautiful.
Naver chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I like the way this was written, I do not know for sure what I like most or if I understand this poem, but I know I like it. I know this is about a hate for the city, but I can't get the meaning of the end. It is like it changed into something else almost. Which is always a good thing. Continue to write, but I doubt you were going to stop. ;)
So, have a fun time writting