Reviews for Feelings left buried
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Kinda has the style of a song. Really good piece. Very emotional indeed. Always be positive and write on - I enjoy reading your work!
Anna
Naver chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is a very nice style, I will check out your other poems too..
Continue to write. :)
True Talker chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This truly makes me sad. Why? Because I don't want someone to hold back things that they feel because of me. I really don't. If that is the case I really just want someone to really express themselves with me - openly and truly. Really. Just be yourself that is all that I have ever asked for and have and do really want. Why do I say that? Because why would I want someone to feel bottled up? Why? The answer is that I don't. I want someone to feel comfortable with me and to express themselves openly and freely. Really. Why do I say that? Because I have only ever really wanted to get to know someone as the person that they really are. Seriously.

Just be yourself. Why would I want anything else? Really. Just think about it. How does one really get to know someone without that person being themselves? Really.
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I like the twist on a love poem turned around 180 degrees. I love the sentiment of your poem and the richness of the words.
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I like the repeated simple words, it adds drama, and some how impact, the poem itself was good as well, the expressiveness is something i've relly grown to love about your work and this piece hold true to that! Great work!