Reviews for Welcome to my World
Abbey chapter 16 . 8/15/2017
This is REALLY GOOD please continue!
Enchi chapter 16 . 9/26/2016
! amazing~~
OMG chapter 16 . 8/30/2016
PLeasr i just started reading! i need this story i love this so much its totally what im into! please write!
a past reader chapter 16 . 4/23/2016
yes yes YES! I'm gonna follow this story to its end for sure. I can't wait to read more, this story has seriously been one of my all-time favorites on this site. If you publish anything new in the future, rest assured that I will be following it! Lots of love!

- a loyal fan
a past reader chapter 15 . 4/1/2016
Please do continue this! It's been years since I first read this story and wanted more, and you mentioned in a note that you have this story completed. I understand if you've outgrown this story and don't feel like updating, but I personally love your writing and the unique story and characters you've created here. Especially Vereo- she's so funny and awesome and I can relate to her problems a lot. Reading about her made me feel as if I was actually in the story, and that was something I really needed at the time I stumbled upon this story.

So yes, I'm really thankful to you for writing something that gave me (and most likely other readers) a means of enjoyment and comfort when we couldn't find it elsewhere. Although it's entirely up to you, it would mean so much to us if you could go on and complete this story. I've been around and checking for updates since the first few chapters - to be more accurate, I was actually one of your old readers who reviewed basically every chapter lol. (I abused caps lock/shift key so much back then because I was a total emotional fangirl and still am, though I've gotten less crazy now.) Anyway I'll still keep coming back here, since I love rereading stories for the memories. Long story short, I truly hope you'll finish this story someday! You're a really good writer and a great inspiration to me, so if nothing else, a million thanks for being amazing! :)
linkaz1220 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Wow. When I read the summary I though it was going to be really silly... However I have come to love this story on the first chapter... I wonder if there really is a pharaoh out there with that name and past... Really excited to see where this story goes.
Luna's Child chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
Wow, talk about creepy! I'm really curious as to what will happen to Vereo, and when the time comes, whether she will choose to stay with Ra, or go back to the future. So much mystery. Please update!
Breaking Sad chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
Whoa. my. Gosh. That picture of her, with that book, with Bastet and Ammit on the front cover ... Ahh too much suspense
Luna's Child chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
Finally! I have awaiting this chapter for a while. It's really good, as always. I can't wait to read more!
Breaking Sad chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
A NEW CHAPTER OMG ! SO happy that you'll be updating regularly :D I hope you did well on your exams! :)

LOL that awkward moment when Ra catches her staring at him... :P
That creature - Ammit - whoa, that was what Bastet sent after her!? Thank goodness Sasha saved the day :D I can't wait to read what happens next update soon!
xNightDx chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
This story is completely addicting! :D
Please update!
ezonad chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
Okay... I'm hooked. I just started reading this a couple days ago and you have absolutely captured my attention. I started out a little apprehensive because it seemed kind of "Night at the Museum"-ish, but it's completely different and I love it! Keep up the good work!

Z
Breaking Sad chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Whaaa ... holy hell, this is getting complicated! :D The bit about Ra's traitory-ness was a bit unnerving, to tell the truth ... please don't let Vereo fall for a villain! I thought Ra was a good person :O Update soon I want to find out!
Luna's Child chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Wow, this story just gets better and better! The plot is really thickening. I look forward to updates.
Infinite Legend chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Okay so I know for plot purposes you are going to have them go back toEgypt and it's going to be a whole mess to get Vereo's soul back because that makes the story longer, but lemme just rant to Pharaoh for a minute:

ARE YOU SUCH AN IDIOT THAT YOU'RE GOING TO LET HER TRADE HER SOUL TO SET FOOT ON EGYPTIAN SOIL? NOOOOOO.

Oh, and V: