Reviews for Welcome to my World
najat.omer.75 chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
I am I love with Team Horrible Histories.
I really like her attitude and her brother keeps getting better.
Ra sounds like a complete hottie.
Ankhe doesn't stand a chance against vereo.
This is very well written.
Luna's Child chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
Wow, amazing chapter! Can't wait to read more.
Kay Avanti chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Glad to hear the new! Can't wait fornext chapter!
Breaking Sad chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
YAY FINALLY AN UPDATE! YESS OMG the action begins! Hooray for Vereo/Ra! They must stop Ankhe before she takes over the world! :O
Kay Avanti chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
That was truly amazing. I loved it.
Luna's Child chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
Wow, this was really good! So emotional and it really caught my attention. Keep up the good work!
najat.omer.75 chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
Vereo is so clever
U r too since u wrote this complicated story yourself. Have fun putting it together and know that I will be following your progress.
Breaking Sad chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
WHOA. That was ... rather sudden. LOL YEAHHH for Vereo/Ra! :DDD
I hope the museum thing wasn't a trap set by Ankhe though ... *suspense* Update soon! XD
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Wow. Loving the story. Ra and V especially. I think that their awesome characters. I wonder if any of them are based on people you know, because they seemed to be well thought out.
najat.omer.75 chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Loved that chapter
Vereo is so kickass
I'm so excited about what's going to happen next
najat.omer.75 chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
I laughed soo hard
This is the best story I've read in a while
IWantMyMummy chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
I hope nothing bad happens to Vereo ... and where's the true love!? I can't wait to see them fall in love! :DDD
IWantMyMummy chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
Ermahgerd. Because I have no other word for it ... Bastet is such a TROLL! OMG.
IWantMyMummy chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
"Dean," I say, as we wind though the seemingly countless back alleys of the city of Giza. Yes, I named my new friend Dean. Because apparently, Ancient names are always hard to pronounce. "Where are we going? We should sail to Sparta. I heard the guys there are totally ripped."

OMG. I totally admire your skill at being able to send your audiences into fits of laughter. Teach me! LOL jk
But then, on another note ... Bastet, omg. That last line ... she'd better not force Vereo to sell her soul!
IWantMyMummy chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
HEYHEY AGAIN!
LOL no problemo about long chapters, it provides more background info! :D
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »