|Reviews for Blogging Life: The Sequel|
| Mistress of Madness chapter 70 . 6/28/2013
1. Favourite colour? Black.
2. How are you? Crappy
3. Can I have cake? Don't have any.
4. Are you sure? Yep.
5. Could you have it sent to my place? I just told you I didn't have any.
6. Best holiday of the year? Halloween.
7. Have I turned into a perv? Yes.
8. Do you blame me? No. It's his fault *8points*
9. I like foxes, do you? I LOVE THEM!
10. Pictures? Get that camera away from me.
11. Psychology? My future course!
12. Fires? They're pretty to watch.
13. What does a bee make you think of? Stingers. Really painful ones.
14. I've ran out of questions, send me some? I need them too...
15. Can I use the questions from the previous BL? I don't have a BL
16. What is listening to your voice like? *shrug*
17. Any particular food you find disgusting or refuse to eat? Anything I don't eat.
18. Level of sexual experience? De fine 'sexual experience'
19. Hot drink of choice? Tea
20. Where did you grow up? Here. Ugh.
21. What can you smell? The air(?)
22. Is there a certain type of animal you hate or fear? Dogs. My nightmare's given me trauma. I still like them, though.
23. What is your idea of a good evening's entertainment? Sitting outside drinking tea watching the stars
24. What talent would you most like to have? I don't know...
25. How do you generally treat others? *blank*
26. Do you value faith over reason or vice versa? Depends
27. Biggest scar? On my upper lip. My grandma's cat was evil.
28. In what situation would you act heroic? I'm more of a villain.
29. Can you kill? When did you decide or learn you could? What happened and how did you handle it? Yeah, I can. *shrugs* Never have.
30. What is your IQ? No idea.
31. Are you a good cook? What's your favourite recipe? I'm competent. Spaghetti.
32. Do you have any nicknames? Where did they come from? Many. From my name.
33. What do you smell like? My shampoo(?)
34. How do you usually dress? t-shirt and shorts/pants
35. What is your species/race? Human, I think
| Mistress of Madness chapter 69 . 6/25/2013
Hehe, 69... XD
How are you?
Can I have cake?
Are you sure?
Could you send it to my place?
Best holiday of the year?
Have I turned into a perv?
Do you blame me?
I like foxes, do you?
What does a bee make you think of?
I've ran out of question, send me some?
Can I use the question from the previous BL?
| Mistress of Madness chapter 68 . 6/22/2013
*just reading casually until I reach Random Thing*
*bursts out laughing* Maaaaan, that's awesome! XD
| Mistress of Madness chapter 67 . 6/22/2013
He turned into a Phoenix! A symbol of ReBirth!
The Bible says what?! *shakes head* Jesus Christ, that's just not right...
| Mistress of Madness chapter 66 . 6/22/2013
Most awesome fairytale EVAH!
| Swordy McSwordy chapter 66 . 6/20/2013
Finally, a fairy tale! Don't think I know this one...
Wait wait wait wait wait. A HIM? NOT a girl? This story just blew my mind (and all my preconceptions about fairy tales).
Psh. Yeah, who doesn't keep apples in a secure safe by their bed? What if you wake up with a craving for an apple?
SHE DECAPITATED HIM WITH THE CHEST? WTH? I CAN'T show TAM this story, he'd enjoy it far too much.
Yeah, I bet goldsmiths see firey birds that can talk all the time.
Two shoes in one claw? That's a big bird. Also, why is no-one wondering why a talking bird wants shoes?
Ok, this bird is INCREDIBLY strong. I want it.
Woah. That story was... Different.
| Mistress of Madness chapter 64 . 6/18/2013
| Mistress of Madness chapter 62 . 6/8/2013
| Tall-1 chapter 57 . 6/7/2013
romeo, you mean
| Swordy McSwordy chapter 61 . 6/6/2013
No saliva gloves. Good call.
You're NOT sock? All the cool kids are sock, you know.
I'm off school, too because the Irish exams are all day today.
1. Hmm. Never really thought about it. Probably JUST AS INCREDIBLY GOOD LOOKING AS I AM NOW. (And last chapter's arrogance returns!)
2. Right now? To eat a bee. (Yup, that old chestnut...)
3. I got a glass trophy-thing for some school thing. Oh, I also got medals for running.
4. I know some French and am an expert in speed-talking.
5. In the middle of a battlefield, back to back, slashing at hordes of somethings.
6. Can't think of anything right now.
7. People who I want to know my name do know it, but I go by... Swordy McSwordy!
8. This morning, before Hair left for school.
9. I try to save! Honestly, I do! But there are so many good games and books out here...
10. Extremely, but they have to catch me first!
11. Again, extremely. But when you look this amazingly attractive, it's hard not to.
12. Not sure. Insane? In possession of a kick-ass sword that they're willing to share?
13. Something past 7 in the morning.
14. Joined but messy. Better than TAM's, though.
16. Heh. Of course not. By the way, if anyone asks, I was never here and you know nothing about the London Incident. Heh.
17. Because I am A BOSS.
18. Yup! Most of the phone conversations Crusty and I have start with us both using French accents.
19. I have a west London accent, I think.
23. Umm... No? Again, you know nothing about the London Incident.
24. Insane and sword-filled.
25. Hyperactive toddler.
26. Don't have one.
27. HMM, LET ME THINK. SWORDS, MAYBE?
28. West London.
29. Ones that look best worn on feet. Not that I've experimented with them.
31. Not sure, I have qualities of both...
35. I have hay fever.
| Mistress of Madness chapter 61 . 6/5/2013
1. How would you look as the opposite sex? I like to think that I'd be a hot pimp XD.
Shut up. I have my dreams XD
2. Any cravings? No. I'm not pregnant.
3. Have you ever been publicly acknowledged for anything? Declamation champion, benches!
4. Do you speak more than one language? Yup!
5. What would be your perfect date? In the amusement park X3 Because we all know nothing can ever go wring with fun!
6. What do you feel responsible for? Trouble.
7. What's your real birth name? What name do you use? I mostly use my second name, but I really don't care what people call me so long as I don't find it insulting.
8. When was the last time you saw any member of your family? Where are they now? Mom's in ze kitchen.
9. Do you tend to save or spend your money? Why? Both. Just 'cuz.
10. How ticklish are you? Very.
11. How vain are you? Do you find yourself attractive? What did I say about these questions?
12. What might your ideal romantic partner be? Human.
13. When were you born? 2:00PM something on the 10th of September
14. What does your writing look like? Ugh.
15. Where is your homeland? Switzerland.
16. Do you have a file with local, national or international law enforcement? The heck?!
17. Why have you chosen to risk your life as a career? NO!
18. Does everything sound better in a bad French accent? Yup XD
19. Do you have an unusual gait or accent? I dunno...
20. Do you have a good luck charm? Yep.
21. Do you like riding animals? Yeah.
22. Do you keep a calendar or address book? What?
23. Do you have children? I e-adopted. Don't tell my boyfriend that XD
24. How is your imagination? Active and psychotic.
25. How is your sense of humour? Do you have one? Weird.
26. What is your prevailing facial expression? Dead face.
27. What or who is the greatest love of your life? Sense, my laptop X3
28. Place of birth? Hospital.
29. Typical style of shoes? Sneakers.
30. Style of speech? Not talking.
31. Introvert or extrovert? Intro, I guess.
32. Cusser? Fuck yeah, bench.
33. Light or heavy sleeper? Both
34. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter? Smooth!
35. Allergies? Maybe...
| Twisty Words chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
You got the links mixed up. The one that you said was a link to blogging life leads to the forum, and the one that you said was a link to the forum leads to blogging life.
| Guest chapter 61 . 6/4/2013
he said he cleaned it
| Swordy McSwordy chapter 60 . 6/4/2013
Hmm. Don't think you've used Spanish before...
Yeah, my exams start tomorrow-OOH QUIZ!
1. Yup! I've got a newt called Flame but I would like a polar bear. Or a unicorn.
2. Books, games, CDs, anything I'll use basically.
3. Soft drinks (Or as Irish people call them, minerals)
4. Pfft. No. I'm perfection given form, I have no flaws. (I bite my nails...)
5. *Draws sword* Is that a threat?
6. The button labelled 'power' usually turns things on/off right? That's the depth of my knowledge.
7. Yes, I am an expert in Somethingology, the study of somethings.
8. Not sure... Can't remember.
9. A naturalist, then to either work in a zoo or be an author. Or a doctor.
10. Uh... An English/ Irish one? Yeah, I want to got to college when I leave school.
11. I once shouted 'KIWI' when I woke up. (It was the new year and I wanted my first word to be a good one)
12. No? I don't know.
13. Everywhere! Because.
14. Lots of people.
15. I usually just fidget awkwardly and/or daydream.
16. Depends on the ends. And the means.
18. Depends who the one and the many are. (eg. I wouldn't save the Nazis and sacrifice a friend. Unless they'd annoyed me. Heh.)
20. In an epic battle. Against... Well, something epic.
21. Nope. Wait, I have a peregrine falcon pin I wear sometimes.
22. My absolute perfection in everything. (Arrogant? Me? Pish posh.)
23. Not sure.
24. A house.
25. Hair says everything I do annoys her, so... everything.
26. Crusty. He's still my best friend, though we do live in different countries now.
27. Nope, no date or interest in having one.
28. I looked in a mirror this morning. (Gee, I really AM being arrogant today. Oh, well.)
29. Depends on my mood.
30. Uhh... Probably a squirrel? That's the animal I'm probably most like.
31. Again, is this a threat? *Swings sword menacingly*
32. I like to think I'm a good leader, my friends probably wouldn't agree.
34. Yup. Pain is sore, no matter your gender.
35. Umm... They're... dark?
36. Don't know. Do well in my exams?
37. Not sure. Not very?
38. Hire a personal trainer, get all the books/games I want.
39. ? What? Don't have a clue what that is.
40. An epic fantasy quest. It would be a great sitcom, though.
41. Incredibly amazing in every way. ( Slim. I'm a distance runner, so...)
42. Nope. Well, not for long anyway... I still owe TAM for the prison break.
43. Not too pale, not too tanned.
46. Probably. Fred the Spatial Demon, King of the Arctic (Also known as Speary O'Speary) doesn't like me. (I told TAM I was going to become a temporal angel and then make an Antarctic Empire, so he came up with a rival for me.)
48. My friends.
49. My friends can't be bought! Oh, wait...
| Mistress of Madness chapter 60 . 6/2/2013
1. Do you have any pets? Do you want any? Nope. I want a Honey Badger, though. That is one BAMF animal.
2. What sort of gifts do you like? Books, food(from my mom. All she ever gets me is shirts), teddy bears(God, I am such a kid), other stuff.
3. Hot drinks, soft drinks or alcohol? Hot drinks and soft drinks.
4. Do you have any bad habits? E-yup!
5. How do you handle intruders? Shove my pocket knife either down your throat or up your ass, take your pick.
6. How are you with technology? Great, I guess. I mean, my iPod(Who is now called Destiny) got lost and drowned but she still came back in top form. Damn...
7. Are you specially qualified in any field? ... What's that mean?
8. What was your favourite childhood toy? ... *mumbles* I used to play with Barbies *shudders*
9. What did you want to be when you grew up? Scientist, ballerina(I was messed up, okay?), and now an author.
10. What sort of education do you have? Do you want more? ... I want to take up Psychology, if that's what you mean.
11. What is the strangest thing you've done in bed? Okay, wrong thoughts... Dear God, I did not type that. Shit.
Sleep the other way around, like upside down.
12. Do you fall in love easily? With anime characters, yes.
13. Are there places you want to go to? Where and why? This is gonna be a loooooooong list.
14. Who do you want to meet? A lotta peepz, but mostly my boyfriend...
15. Stuck in a waiting room. What magazine do you pick up? The one on top.
16. Do the ends justify the means? Depends.
17. Do you respect the beliefs of others? Sure
18. Would you be more likely to act for the good of one or the good of many? I do not know.
19. Are you manipulative? Perhaps... perhaps not... What do you think?
20. How would you like to die? [insert clichéd answer here]
21. Do you wear any jewellery? Well, I wear this necklace from mah granddad and this ring from mah mom.
22. In your opinion, what is your best feature? Stop asking me questions about myself. I'm not good at those.
23. What is your most prized possession? My laptop.
24. Do you live in an apartment, house or castle? House
25. What's the worst thing you've done to a sibling? Don't have a sibling.
26. Who was your best friend growing up? *shrugs*
27. How old were you when you went on your first date? I dunno... Does talking online count?
28. What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? Beautiful scenery.
29. What kind of weather is your favourite? Cold, windy days.
30. What's your spirit animal? Apparently, a Pine Marten... Capitals intended
31. What's the worst thing that can be done to another person? Why? Depends on the person
32. Are you a better leader or follower? I like getting things done my way, but I don't like being a leader. I suck in group works, I really do.
33. Can you cook? Sure.
34. Is it okay for guys to cry? Yup.
35. What do you think of the other denizens of the World of Darkness? Never heard of it.
36. What is your current long term goal? Become an author while helping people with problems, really messed up problems.
37. How private of a person are you? Why? I'll tell you what I want to tell you.
38. If you were to gain an obscenely large sum of money what would you do with it? Dunno.
39. What's your ranking on the Kinsey scale? Dunno.
40. If your life was a genre, what would it be? Boring General or Angsty Tradgedy
41. What body type are you? *sighs* Dear God... I don't know! You tell me!
42. Have you ever been arrested? Nope.
43. What is your complexion like? Refer to my answer in 41
44. Have you ever been drunk? Nope.
45. What do you wear to bed? PJs.
46. Do you have any enemies? Hope not.
47. Do you wear makeup? Nope.
48. Who do you trust, in general? Well I forgive way too easily, but I don't trust people,
49. Who might be convinced to sell you out? ... No one?
50. Are you allergic to any food? Not that I know of.