Reviews for The King's Mate III: If You Wish To Be Loved, Love
borderlinecrazy chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
I'm with Sho... death is only fair for the traitor. I am also distrustful of the doctor, but if he invented the drops, maybe he has a cure. I can't wait to see what they found. Still not pleased with noel, but now that he's risked his life to save his mate, maybe he's starting to earn forgiveness. Next, when they have some private time, maybe he can add trusting his mate and valuing him enough to talk to his repotiore, and he might not be as hate-worthy. Maybe.
borderlinecrazy chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
I'm confused, didn't the order form to help them find human mates? So why are they now zenophobic geneocidal maniacs?
borderlinecrazy chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Three cheers for Ronan! At least someone's taking D's side, even if everyone else favors the other jerk. Hope things work out for Mark.
borderlinecrazy chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Seriously? Betrayed for YEARS, and one night of sharing feelings is supposed to erase that? Umm, no? And there STILL hasn't been an apology, yet D's the bad guy for not wanting to let himself be vulnerable to the person that wrecked him? You are punishingthe victim, and by making D apologize when Noel STILL hasn't your creating an unhealthy dependent ABUSIVE relationship. Fix this!
borderlinecrazy chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
And now for him to realize showing off the piercing he got to have better sex with the boyfriend was a screw up too! In fact, approaching the relationship as he has period so far has been. Maybe trying talking and apologizing might work?
borderlinecrazy chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Those steps and his tease are great if all he wants from a relationship is sex. For a fuller one, talking, including an apology, is going to be necessary.
borderlinecrazy chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
The big guns might want to include an apology for abandoning his mate for someone else for how many years? Nico/Noel really doesn't get it, yes he was hurt, but he was the cheater, yes he was pushed away but he's the one that left and stayed gone. He's not even apologizing! How can he expect to be taken back when he's done nothing to earn it? Diarmad has no reason to trust him, none. And coming back, not because he chose to, but because the lover he cheated with told him to, that's not exactly helping his case either. What if he changes his mind again, like, I don't know, he already did before Ivan talked to him? He neds to make the choice himself and for himself, not just follow what others say. Then, he needs to make amends for decades of cruelty. In That Order. That does include actually apologizing for Kris ever happening, no matter the personal growth, no matter the love felt - it was wrong, they both knew, they did it anyway; apologies and geniune regret and remorse are owed.
Alex chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Wow! Fan-friggin’-tastic!
Chronos Ardour chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Lesson Learned: If Noel can tease Diarmad on bed and disobey him at some point,then not listening to others is a piece of cake
Chronos Ardour chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Ivan no! ...I wonder if he knows that his eyes will end up...damaged
darkminathegone chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
Oh poor Ivan... intense though.
Blueyes57 chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
yay! now Diarmad can get pissed and get revenge! ha! take that! Thanks for the update hun
Nevermore23 chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Oh mY God! IVAN! NOOOO! :( :( :(
Poor Ivan, poor Sho. Stupid f***ing eyedrops!

I really want to know what happens next, but at the same time I don't want to know. What if its worse than whats already happened!

At least Diarmad and Ivan are back with their mates.

Please update soon!
darkminathegone chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
O.O Ivan!
When I read the part after they slapped Ivan I want to kill them.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Blueyes57 chapter 9 . 6/13/2013