Reviews for Office Hours
A Bitter Editor chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Aw, Zoe isn't pathetic, she's just a little shy and quite awkward, but that comes with the territory. All us awkward people sympathize with her struggle. Despite little misspelled words here and there, this beginning was entertaining and it drew me in. I feel I know a little bit about each character introduced, though I'd like to know more about Zoe and Josie as best friends. I just think they'll be funny together in the future.
Kristy Collins chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Firstly, welcome back! It's so great to hear (well, read) from you and your lovely story once more! Secondly, the line that says "Hello, Zoe"... should continue on to say 'he said in that smooth voice of his'.
sunshinernnr chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Nice story so far! I enjoy your writing style and your characters. I think what I like most about your characters besides their humor is that they are not stereotypes. I look forward to reading more!
Kristy Collins chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Oooooh things are totally getting...not even sure of the appropriate word to use here. But on a serious note : if there's going to be more hinting at (ahem) *stuff* then I don't think the rating should be K. I don't totally hate where this seems to be gong but I kinda like it all fluffy and harmless. Love the chapter though!
Kristy Collins chapter 1 . 11/9/2012