Reviews for Office Hours
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 1 . 11/19
Oh, Zoe. You are NOT cool. I don't quite know what I think. Yet. I'll keep reading. Mm, "interested" is what I am. Interested to see how Zoe handles this party. Hopefully better than she handled this lunch. Now I'm wondering how she'll handle the ride TO the party. Oh, my. She really is socially out of it. She's self-deprecating as well, a bit immature and yet she's this business woman with real savvy in her line of work. It's...an odd mix but I'd like to see it play out. I'd like her to realize how much of a REAL PERSON Dexter is, and Josie, and her parents, and Bianca.

This could be fun. Cheers.
sunshinernnr chapter 5 . 9/14
What an enjoyable story! I love the awkwardness of the MC, she's innocently socially awkward and it's painful and adorable at the same time. Having a character like this is awesome, it makes me feel better about my awkward times. Can't wait to see how things play out!
Sister Petty chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Aw, Zoe isn't pathetic, she's just a little shy and quite awkward, but that comes with the territory. All us awkward people sympathize with her struggle. Despite little misspelled words here and there, this beginning was entertaining and it drew me in. I feel I know a little bit about each character introduced, though I'd like to know more about Zoe and Josie as best friends. I just think they'll be funny together in the future.
Kristy Collins chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Firstly, welcome back! It's so great to hear (well, read) from you and your lovely story once more! Secondly, the line that says "Hello, Zoe"... should continue on to say 'he said in that smooth voice of his'.
sunshinernnr chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Nice story so far! I enjoy your writing style and your characters. I think what I like most about your characters besides their humor is that they are not stereotypes. I look forward to reading more!
Kristy Collins chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Oooooh things are totally getting...not even sure of the appropriate word to use here. But on a serious note : if there's going to be more hinting at (ahem) *stuff* then I don't think the rating should be K. I don't totally hate where this seems to be gong but I kinda like it all fluffy and harmless. Love the chapter though!
Kristy Collins chapter 1 . 11/9/2012