Reviews for High and Dry
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
I could cry for a) the complete cuteness that is this entire story let alone this chapter or b) because this story is over! Well I knew it was complete (you writing warrior you!) but I never imagined how I'd feel when you posted the last chapter (seriously, I was like SAY WHAT?!). This story has been one of the most amazing things I have ever read. It was cute, funny and downright amazeballs. Your characters were realistic, three dimensional and more importantly I wish each one of them were in my friendship clique. Here's to more of your amazing writing, girl, because seriously I'm going to hound your ass until I get something new! :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
My vision is blurred but I'm pretty sure that you just hurt our heroine! Rosie! The poor woman! I loved the scene where she woke up and thought that it was a hangover. That was a really nice touch. Fabulous writing on your behalf.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
(I love your A/N's - especially the one explaining Boxing day. How odd to think people don't actually take that for granted like some of us...)

I actually adore Katrina and Kira's friendship. I think (apart from the romance) that is one of my favourite elements of this story.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Jealous!Kira was a delight to read and the cricket disaster was hilarious! I must admit, I agree. Cricket does look extremely dull to watch (and the ashes goes on forever and it's all it seems to show!) but I suppose this was the kinda game you'd wanna see!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
YAY! I knew you wouldn't let me down by not writing something lovely when it came to rain. Rain kisses are simply hot. Would have been hotter mind if they were still outside ;)

This was great and I do like that Tristan seems to have warmed to our heroine a little more. Brilliant writing in this chapter as always. The snake scenario literally had me wanting to cry in fear! Eugh. Snakes...
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
This ending was kind of rushed for me and I feel like a squeal could be made of this story or just the story made longer but I hope to read more of your stories soon :) I did love this one immensely and that's why I don't want it to end and I don't believe this story should stop here but it's up to you. Thank you for being such an awesome writer and for all the updates too.
Sincerely U MadeMyLifeComplete
mylittleprincess chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
AWESOME!
foreternity chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! that's the sweetest ending everrrr hahah :) glad that kira's staying and that tristan and kira are finally together :) great job!
AllTheWayUp12 chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
This story sucks.

I am totally kidding because this is one of the best stories I've read. :) It was so cute and it got me going till the end. Haha! Good job.

-atwu12
color outside the lines chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
It's over...awe, I'm really going to miss this story...
dalekcaan chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
YAY! You put up a new chapter :) Love the reaction to the hospitals with the zombie twist. :) Hope you update more quickly. Haha. Have a good holiday.
Lauren Stargazer chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
Yup, I knew that I was going to like this chapter as soon as I read the first sentence, and I was right. I found it amusing how many times "Tristan" and "frustrated" we're strung together in the same sentence. And oh goodness, the "what are you going to do with your life now" talk. I'm kinda going through that now since I'll be applying to colleges and universities soon. My mom is trying her hardest to convince me not to go to a school far away.
I wonder how everyone reacted when they realized that Kira was knocked out and injured. That can't be fun. Nor does waking up in a hospital sound pleasant. *shudder*
I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the excellent work!
Lauren Stargazer chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
I don't like Lucy, but Kira still made me wince a bit. Reading it over, it didn't seem quite as bad, bust still. Definitely an awkward position for Tristan.
I enjoyed the rest I the chapter quite a bit, though. I was a tiny but ashamed of myself when I read the word "Akubra" and just couldn't put a picture to the familiar word. A quick visit to Google Image Search fixed that problem up, thankfully! I was grinning like a fool by the end of the chapter. Great work!
Lauren Stargazer chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
Wow, my heart went out to Kira completely in that beginning scene. I'm glad that she was able to let it all out, and I'm also happy that Tristan was such a great guy about all of it. I think it was the simplicity of the scene that I love so much.
As for the party part, it put a big smile on my face when Kira nailed Lucy in the stomach with the ball. Unfortunately, I know waay too many girls like Lucy (in fact, one of them is named Lucy. Funny coincidence). I just have to say, one of the strangest parts of reading this chapter was reminding myself constantly that Christmas is in summer for people in the Southern Hemisphere.
And while I'm on the topic of summer, I summer vacation just started up for me so now I can finally catch up on your stories. I went on a break from FictionPress because I was so busy with school. But I'm back and reading and reviewing, so yay! Now on to the next chapter!
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
Amazing chapter! Please update when you get a chance but I really did love it and it was a great length :)
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »