Reviews for High and Dry
lollipop addict chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
Aww! It's over! This story was so long and yet so short... Sigh. Really liked it!
Michelle1236 chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Awww! I love this story! I'm glad she decided to stay and that she and Tristan ended up together!
The ending was great! I actually learned quite a bit about the farm life! That was defiantly interesting!
It was a great story overall!
The-Darkest-Blue chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
nawww I wuv it:)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
Loved this story! Your writing is great!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
I could cry for a) the complete cuteness that is this entire story let alone this chapter or b) because this story is over! Well I knew it was complete (you writing warrior you!) but I never imagined how I'd feel when you posted the last chapter (seriously, I was like SAY WHAT?!). This story has been one of the most amazing things I have ever read. It was cute, funny and downright amazeballs. Your characters were realistic, three dimensional and more importantly I wish each one of them were in my friendship clique. Here's to more of your amazing writing, girl, because seriously I'm going to hound your ass until I get something new! :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
My vision is blurred but I'm pretty sure that you just hurt our heroine! Rosie! The poor woman! I loved the scene where she woke up and thought that it was a hangover. That was a really nice touch. Fabulous writing on your behalf.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
(I love your A/N's - especially the one explaining Boxing day. How odd to think people don't actually take that for granted like some of us...)

I actually adore Katrina and Kira's friendship. I think (apart from the romance) that is one of my favourite elements of this story.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Jealous!Kira was a delight to read and the cricket disaster was hilarious! I must admit, I agree. Cricket does look extremely dull to watch (and the ashes goes on forever and it's all it seems to show!) but I suppose this was the kinda game you'd wanna see!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
YAY! I knew you wouldn't let me down by not writing something lovely when it came to rain. Rain kisses are simply hot. Would have been hotter mind if they were still outside ;)

This was great and I do like that Tristan seems to have warmed to our heroine a little more. Brilliant writing in this chapter as always. The snake scenario literally had me wanting to cry in fear! Eugh. Snakes...
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
This ending was kind of rushed for me and I feel like a squeal could be made of this story or just the story made longer but I hope to read more of your stories soon :) I did love this one immensely and that's why I don't want it to end and I don't believe this story should stop here but it's up to you. Thank you for being such an awesome writer and for all the updates too.
Sincerely U MadeMyLifeComplete
mylittleprincess chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
AWESOME!
foreternity chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! that's the sweetest ending everrrr hahah :) glad that kira's staying and that tristan and kira are finally together :) great job!
AllTheWayUp12 chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
This story sucks.

I am totally kidding because this is one of the best stories I've read. :) It was so cute and it got me going till the end. Haha! Good job.

-atwu12
color outside the lines chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
It's over...awe, I'm really going to miss this story...
dalekcaan chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
YAY! You put up a new chapter :) Love the reaction to the hospitals with the zombie twist. :) Hope you update more quickly. Haha. Have a good holiday.
154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »