Reviews for High and Dry
Elise Cromwell chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Ugh, stupid Tristan. :( obviously he doesn't know what he actually wants, or just doesn't want to admit anything. He better get his act together cuz I just want him to love her D;

Great chapter, and im glad you're back! :)
lollipop addict chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Love this story! I was bemused. I actually had to google "thongs" to see what you really meant... The first alternative was "thongs for men". Hehe.
However, keep it up and I'll give you cookies! Imaginary cookies, but still cookies.
mylittleprincess chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
amazing! update sooon:)
funnechick chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Yay for an update! Tristan is so stupid, I do have to say. Hopefully he gets a clue soon and figures out who and what he wants. I wonder if it will take Kira leaving to encourage Tristan to commit...

Oh, I loved how Kira was only worried about the superficial: having a cast on her arm (and a possible growth, haha) and having her hair shaved off! She truly is hilarious!

Can't wait for the next update!
Originally Pristine chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
This story is so adorable, and I absolutely love Kira and Tristan.
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
I loved this chapter and I'm so glad Tristan and Kira are getting along. I can't wait to read more so please update when you get time :)
Carmel March chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Sorry for taking so long to review, I haven't had much time to read at all! But this story is currently one of my favourites, please know that! I'm loving Kira and her interactions with the other characters - not just Tristan, but Lucy and Katrina and everyone. I am so looking forward to seeing what happens next!
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Still very fun and entertaining as always please keep up the good work! ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
mylittleprincess chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
can't wait!
Chakara1winxclub chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
i love it. u should update more quickly. it had a different plot than the rest of the stories published here. its interesting and lovely. it isn't a sappy love story. i'm gonna check out ur other stories and please, GOD, don't let this be her good first story. okay. i love ur way of writing. i rlly hope u finish this. u will finish this if u don't wanna see an angry ol' me. Trust me it won't be pretty if u do see an angry me. okay. bye i love ur story and DON'T stop this story!

GooDLucK!
foreternity chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
:D heheheheh love team kirakatrina against lucy :D please update sooon!
wordslikeoceans chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
it made my day when i got the email saying you had updated, i really enjoy this story! looking forward to the next chapters!
Midnight113 chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Excellent chapter, I loved it! Really great work, keep it up. ;)
Portraits By Jos chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
please update again soon!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »