Reviews for High and Dry
dalekcaan chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
YAY! You put up a new chapter :) Love the reaction to the hospitals with the zombie twist. :) Hope you update more quickly. Haha. Have a good holiday.
Lauren Stargazer chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
Yup, I knew that I was going to like this chapter as soon as I read the first sentence, and I was right. I found it amusing how many times "Tristan" and "frustrated" we're strung together in the same sentence. And oh goodness, the "what are you going to do with your life now" talk. I'm kinda going through that now since I'll be applying to colleges and universities soon. My mom is trying her hardest to convince me not to go to a school far away.
I wonder how everyone reacted when they realized that Kira was knocked out and injured. That can't be fun. Nor does waking up in a hospital sound pleasant. *shudder*
I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the excellent work!
Lauren Stargazer chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
I don't like Lucy, but Kira still made me wince a bit. Reading it over, it didn't seem quite as bad, bust still. Definitely an awkward position for Tristan.
I enjoyed the rest I the chapter quite a bit, though. I was a tiny but ashamed of myself when I read the word "Akubra" and just couldn't put a picture to the familiar word. A quick visit to Google Image Search fixed that problem up, thankfully! I was grinning like a fool by the end of the chapter. Great work!
Lauren Stargazer chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
Wow, my heart went out to Kira completely in that beginning scene. I'm glad that she was able to let it all out, and I'm also happy that Tristan was such a great guy about all of it. I think it was the simplicity of the scene that I love so much.
As for the party part, it put a big smile on my face when Kira nailed Lucy in the stomach with the ball. Unfortunately, I know waay too many girls like Lucy (in fact, one of them is named Lucy. Funny coincidence). I just have to say, one of the strangest parts of reading this chapter was reminding myself constantly that Christmas is in summer for people in the Southern Hemisphere.
And while I'm on the topic of summer, I summer vacation just started up for me so now I can finally catch up on your stories. I went on a break from FictionPress because I was so busy with school. But I'm back and reading and reviewing, so yay! Now on to the next chapter!
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
Amazing chapter! Please update when you get a chance but I really did love it and it was a great length :)
Elise Cromwell chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Ugh, stupid Tristan. :( obviously he doesn't know what he actually wants, or just doesn't want to admit anything. He better get his act together cuz I just want him to love her D;

Great chapter, and im glad you're back! :)
lollipop addict chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Love this story! I was bemused. I actually had to google "thongs" to see what you really meant... The first alternative was "thongs for men". Hehe.
However, keep it up and I'll give you cookies! Imaginary cookies, but still cookies.
mylittleprincess chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
amazing! update sooon:)
funnechick chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Yay for an update! Tristan is so stupid, I do have to say. Hopefully he gets a clue soon and figures out who and what he wants. I wonder if it will take Kira leaving to encourage Tristan to commit...

Oh, I loved how Kira was only worried about the superficial: having a cast on her arm (and a possible growth, haha) and having her hair shaved off! She truly is hilarious!

Can't wait for the next update!
Originally Pristine chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
This story is so adorable, and I absolutely love Kira and Tristan.
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
I loved this chapter and I'm so glad Tristan and Kira are getting along. I can't wait to read more so please update when you get time :)
Carmel March chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Sorry for taking so long to review, I haven't had much time to read at all! But this story is currently one of my favourites, please know that! I'm loving Kira and her interactions with the other characters - not just Tristan, but Lucy and Katrina and everyone. I am so looking forward to seeing what happens next!
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Still very fun and entertaining as always please keep up the good work! ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
mylittleprincess chapter 11 . 4/11/2013