Reviews for High and Dry
Guest chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Too funny!
Thanks for the update :)
color outside the lines chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Yesh! Your updated! Do it again! Do it again! *Jumps up and down like excited child*
Josie's Pet Port chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
When will you update? I absolutely love this story and every time I check to see if you've updated it's still nine chapters :( Update soon!
Lauren Stargazer chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
I really like this chapter and I totally meant to leave a review sooner. It's adorable how Tristain remembers all those things about her and there's a splash of romance with the kisses! I get the warm and fuzzies inside at that stuff. However, I did NOT have the warm and fuzzies during the snake scene. I have a slight fear of snakes so I was pretty much right on edge along with Kira and the gang. Thanks for explaining the colleges vs universities thing. I did not know that! Great chapter! Keep up the good work and congrats on hitting 100 reviews.
mylittleprincess chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
love it! update please:)
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
Please Update Soon... :)
funnechick chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Wow...so I'm up at 3 in the morning reading your story. So you know it must be good, haha! Anyway, when I first started reading this, I wasn't sure about Kira. She was a bit unlikeable with her snobbishness. But I have grown to like her, Tristan, and Kira as well. :) I've been thinking since early on that snakes, her father's death, her leaving the farm, and her need to be in therapy must all be related. So, it'll be interesting if she comes clean about all of that after this. And now that Tristan has kissed her again, I really hope that he won't ignore it this time. Maybe this is the turning point for them? (I do so love their chemistry by the way. I can't wait to read more about it.)
larafrancesca chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
foreternity chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY :) awww little kira tristan fluff there :) how sweeet! update soon please!
stuck in bed chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
I read this as soon as it came out but it had slipped my mind that I hadn't reviewed it. Thankfully I had highlighted this in my emails!

I love how Kira was right about the rain! It's funny how Tristan should be the one getting things like that right and yet, he didn't. Also, is a UHF a phone used specifically for farmers or is it just Australian slang?

And the part where they did 20 questions was great! Tristan does know a surprising amount about Kira - and the fact that he says that he knows it because she keeps complaining about it only proves that he listens! It was a brilliant way to lead up the kissing. The part where he says "And me" was so...amazing. I totally fan-girled.

I loved the: "…Well, she didn't complain much." Kira's snob ways only amuse me now. I find her so extremely...likeable. I know I've said this before, but I'm really amazed at how you've made her a character that I actually care about. At the start, I didn't hate her but she really grew on me.

I was glad to see you included the snake. You alluded to it earlier and it's nice to see that it wasn't just for nothing. I found Kira's reactions to be so real. I would have been terribly freaked out too.

I'm interested by the fact Tristan was the one who initiated their second kiss. I wonder why he ignored the first and I'm curious to see what's going in his head.

As always, an extremely enjoyable chapter! I really cannot wait for the next :)

A few things:

[Kira had heard people commenting last night on the huge rainfall the mountains were getting] - think that it would be better if "last night" would be replaced with "the night before". I'm not sure why, but I think it's because "last night" is usually used with present tense.

[Kira said, thinking] - being picky, but maybe add "thinking about it".

[Oh no, he was not just going to try to ignore this kiss!] - I think the "just" is unnecessary and just makes the sentence wordy.

["I don't," she grunted as she hefted the fence up, "have to be patronised."] - I think the split here is a little strange. It could be split into "I" and then the rest. Or the whole sentence and then just "patronised" separated.

I'm a bit confused at the end. She shoves Tristan away from her but then she's "still staring" at him when Anna arrives? I think you could make that transition smoother.
Michelle1236 chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
I loved this chapter! Kira and Tristan are so cute together! Their kiss scenes in this chapter were perfect! Can't wait to read more!

Until Next Time,
Michelle
Carmel March chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
Ooh, this is by far my favourite chapter! Yay! The kiss was amazing and unexpected and I love that they seem to be having a hard time fighting their growing feelings for each other. The scene at the end was great, too, with Tristan comforting Kira. I'd be a little freaked out by the snake too! I love how she was worried about being "embarrassing".

I honestly, honestly can't wait for the next chapter! I'm excited to see how their relationship unfolds now :)
SuiLon434 chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
You're so welcome! I can't wait until the next chapter. I love how Kira and Tristan's relationship is finally moving along .
ANEwrites chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
I can't believe they don't have Walmart in Australia! That's soo weird... And not all Americans are rednecks u know :) nice story, update soon!
Alicia Henmer chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Awesome story! I actually remember the character's first names ;) don't forget about this story sil vous plait becuz then I will be sad :(
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »