Reviews for High and Dry
Aeris.Lockheart507 chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
I realli love horses but I know almost nothing about them :/ do 'bay horses' and 'chestnut horses' refer to different breeds or different colours?:/

This is a very captivating story and I appreciate the knew knowledge that I'm gaining about horses :D .
stuck in bed chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
New chapter! :)

"When you were at the snow" - should it be, when you used snow? or "Using snow would cure your hangover"? Or do you actually mean, "at the snow"? But anyway, that sounds cool. I'll keep that in mind. Haha.

Awww, the scene with Tristan and Kira naming the horse is so amusing. I usually hate too much dialogue and especially when it's so much banter - but this was really, really good. Aah. Loved it. And especially when Tristan groans "Finally". (But I bet he enjoyed the conversation deep inside. Mwahaha)

"Maybe when she got hungover, it was different for her than for everyone else." - sounds better as "Maybe it was different for her than everyone else when she got a hangover." (You could even omit the "maybe")

"Most people get depressed and sick while she goes on a happiness and daises and rainbows and butterflies rampage." - I get that people still get drunk but it kind of jars with the whole piece considering the piece is in past tense, and then you skip to present tense.

"I think it's time to name one of yours, Tristan!" - Favorite sentence of the chapter. Hahahah :)

I love Kira's mental monologue on STDs. So Kira-like.

Oh. The snow thing doesn't work? Aww. (Sorry, I reviewed while reading so it might not make much sense.)

But yeah. I loved this chapter! I can't think of anything you should improve on...I feel worthless but I honestly can't!

Hope the next chapter comes out soon!
Emily chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
I wish snow cured hangovers, dear god. I'm from Canada and let's just say that snow and the cold actually make it worse! I feel like I just walked out of Hell into the Arctic, haha. Anywaaaaaay so happy you updated! Hope you're enjoying the States, although Canada is waaaaay better.
Sparkly Sparkler the Sparkling chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
I love scenes when people are trying to name horses. :) It always is quite something special!
DalekCaan chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
I love it :D
Carmel March chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
I have already fallen in love with this story. Kira is such a unique and interesting and realistic character, and her interactions with people are so entertaining. And Tristan - woo! I've never had such a crush on a fictional character. His brooding mysteriousness works well for him.

And your writing is just so pleasant to read; it's perfect. So, wonderful job on this and I cannot wait to read more! :)
Bubbly Girl chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Haha Well I really like to give feed back even if it is only one word long. :) Thanks! :) Lol so this chapter was great; filled with cutsy moments between Kira and Tristian! :) Kira is definitely progressing. :) Great job! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
Mr. Ree chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
oooooooooooooomg u watch saddle club?! I LUV THT SHO. ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LUV DIS STOREE! UPDATE SOON OR ILL KILL U IN UR SLEEP xoxoxoxx
itsro chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Fact: new update makes this girl a happy girl.
D chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
The Band Geek Alchemist here, it won't let me login... :(

oooh! finally tristan is showing some love-ish! :D

what part of 'murica are you in? i'm just suprised people besides us stupid 'muricans call it that! XD
Mr. Ree chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
ur like a pedo but i luv this a lot and UPDATE and wow lovely and awhs tristan so adorbz sigh!
itsro chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
that is so. cute. omg.
Alicia Davis chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Ah! I love it! I love it all! woot! good work!
seoulsister chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Oh man! What a letdown! :P I really thought Kira and Tristan would have at LEAST shared a steamy kiss in this chapter!

I'm a HUGE fan of H&D, so glad I stumbled into it! Been reading it for a few days now but I couldn't for the life of me remember my password for this thing, haha...

Anyway, amazing story. Lovin' it. Keep up the amazing work!
mylittleprincess chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Can't wait until the next update.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »