Reviews for High and Dry
Mr. Ree chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
ur like a pedo but i luv this a lot and UPDATE and wow lovely and awhs tristan so adorbz sigh!
aurose chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
that is so. cute. omg.
Alicia Davis chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Ah! I love it! I love it all! woot! good work!
wookborm chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Oh man! What a letdown! :P I really thought Kira and Tristan would have at LEAST shared a steamy kiss in this chapter!

I'm a HUGE fan of H&D, so glad I stumbled into it! Been reading it for a few days now but I couldn't for the life of me remember my password for this thing, haha...

Anyway, amazing story. Lovin' it. Keep up the amazing work!
mylittleprincess chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Can't wait until the next update.
stuck in bed chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Aah, okay. I was just being paranoid. Good to know. Katrina does seem like she'll be a good friend and I'm really starting to like her. I do think that she switched a bit too easily from being a bitch and from being Kira's friend. Maybe making her act a little more reserved at the beginning of the chapter would make it more realistic?

But anyway, I did love the whole scene/chapter. Really, really did. You seem to be fabulous at doing everything: description, dialogue, characterization, plot... And the part with Tristan was the best. I like how they aren't instantly falling in love with each other, but they are getting along which is good.

"Tristan looked at her with a sly, dark-eyed smile on his face that she hadn't seen before. Her breath caught in her throat at the intensity". - I love love love that part. Arrgh.

Amazing, like always :)
Sparkly Sparkler the Sparkling chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Luv Katrina now. XD That gal is awesome! And the romance bit was great too! XD
Alannahcannotdraw chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
This is great. I love Kira and Tristan, I hope you update soon! :)
Bubbly Girl chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Fantastic! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
Sorraya T chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
YESSS things are starting to happen, now! Can't wait for more :)
BlackRose chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I love how Kira stood up to Katrina and of course Tristian who seems to be opening up more... Update Soon!
mylittleprincess chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
update soon:).
lovethiiiiss chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
this is so funny & cute!
stuck in bed chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
One word: ouch.

I've never been kicked by a horse (thankfully I've been spared of experiencing that) but it must definitely hurt. No doubt. I do think I'd be more worried about recovering rather than whether it'd hurt to shave over it and have a hairy patch though (that made me laugh). Generally Kira's conversation with Courtney was hilarious even if I agree with Katrina - my IQ has gone down down down. I am wondering though why Katrina's become so friendly. Was it the speech? Or something else?

And Tristan's kiss! Even though it wasn't the kiss I was awaiting for, it was certainly a kiss. It was fun to see the tables turn too. It'll be interesting to see how it goes over at Shearer's Quarters. Aaargh, is Katrina up to something? I dunno. Am I being paranoid so that I simply can't accept Katrina's niceness?

You're amazing - you finished nanowrimo! :OOOOOO

You might need to fix this sentence (minor thing really): [It had been Tristan and with the way his eyes were staring at her legs, he sure as hell was attracted to her.] - the comma after legs should be a semi-colon.
Emily chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS STORY! I'm glad I found it the other day. It's so intriguing! Can't wait until the next update :)
Ps. congratulations on finishing NaNoWriMo!
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »