Reviews for High and Dry
stuck in bed chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Aah, okay. I was just being paranoid. Good to know. Katrina does seem like she'll be a good friend and I'm really starting to like her. I do think that she switched a bit too easily from being a bitch and from being Kira's friend. Maybe making her act a little more reserved at the beginning of the chapter would make it more realistic?

But anyway, I did love the whole scene/chapter. Really, really did. You seem to be fabulous at doing everything: description, dialogue, characterization, plot... And the part with Tristan was the best. I like how they aren't instantly falling in love with each other, but they are getting along which is good.

"Tristan looked at her with a sly, dark-eyed smile on his face that she hadn't seen before. Her breath caught in her throat at the intensity". - I love love love that part. Arrgh.

Amazing, like always :)
Sparkly Sparkler the Sparkling chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Luv Katrina now. XD That gal is awesome! And the romance bit was great too! XD
Alannahcannotdraw chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
This is great. I love Kira and Tristan, I hope you update soon! :)
Bubbly Girl chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Fantastic! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
Sorraya T chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
YESSS things are starting to happen, now! Can't wait for more :)
BlackRose chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I love how Kira stood up to Katrina and of course Tristian who seems to be opening up more... Update Soon!
mylittleprincess chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
update soon:).
lovethiiiiss chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
this is so funny & cute!
stuck in bed chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
One word: ouch.

I've never been kicked by a horse (thankfully I've been spared of experiencing that) but it must definitely hurt. No doubt. I do think I'd be more worried about recovering rather than whether it'd hurt to shave over it and have a hairy patch though (that made me laugh). Generally Kira's conversation with Courtney was hilarious even if I agree with Katrina - my IQ has gone down down down. I am wondering though why Katrina's become so friendly. Was it the speech? Or something else?

And Tristan's kiss! Even though it wasn't the kiss I was awaiting for, it was certainly a kiss. It was fun to see the tables turn too. It'll be interesting to see how it goes over at Shearer's Quarters. Aaargh, is Katrina up to something? I dunno. Am I being paranoid so that I simply can't accept Katrina's niceness?

You're amazing - you finished nanowrimo! :OOOOOO

You might need to fix this sentence (minor thing really): [It had been Tristan and with the way his eyes were staring at her legs, he sure as hell was attracted to her.] - the comma after legs should be a semi-colon.
Emily chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS STORY! I'm glad I found it the other day. It's so intriguing! Can't wait until the next update :)
Ps. congratulations on finishing NaNoWriMo!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Now what exactly do I say about this chapter without flailing like a complete fan girl... I don't even know! It was perfection! The little scene where his brain obviously wanted to melt out of his ears because she's a frustrating which but then so casually turned the tables on him was FLAWLESS. Seriously, something beautiful. I love your writing Rosie, I really do! Next chapter up like tomorrow, please?
Sparkly Sparkler the Sparkling chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
XD I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter... Even though I have some assumptions for the future in this story. ;) Keep it up?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Kira is kinda cute.
Bubbly Girl chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Yay! Kira is finally getting a little more bearable! And she is trying to make nice with Katrina! :) Things are getting better! And thank goodness Tristan is back! I can only take so much without him. :) Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
BlackRoseG chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I am loving the story! I liked that she didn't act embarassed with whole bra incident i was laughing so hard XD

Update Soon!