Reviews for High and Dry
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Now what exactly do I say about this chapter without flailing like a complete fan girl... I don't even know! It was perfection! The little scene where his brain obviously wanted to melt out of his ears because she's a frustrating which but then so casually turned the tables on him was FLAWLESS. Seriously, something beautiful. I love your writing Rosie, I really do! Next chapter up like tomorrow, please?
Sparkly Sparkler the Sparkling chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
XD I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter... Even though I have some assumptions for the future in this story. ;) Keep it up?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Kira is kinda cute.
Bubbly Girl chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Yay! Kira is finally getting a little more bearable! And she is trying to make nice with Katrina! :) Things are getting better! And thank goodness Tristan is back! I can only take so much without him. :) Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
BlackRoseG chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I am loving the story! I liked that she didn't act embarassed with whole bra incident i was laughing so hard XD

Update Soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
please update soon! this is really funny and interesting!
larafrancesca chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Please update soon! :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Rosie, my dear friend, forgive me for being a slack reviewer!

This story is fantastic! Eugh! Do you know how much I keep mentioning that I have you for having written so much? Well that's intensified a lot thanks to how amazing this is! Just kidding. I could never hate you - much ;)

Brilliant plot, realistic characters and a slow building romance. Excellent! I love it when the guy is all 'it's not gonna work hen'. Fabulous. I can't wait for the next chapter!
whatthegreencarrot chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Ah, man candy? Gotta love it.

[No avocadoes? Was she kidding?] "Avacadoes" isn't a word, I think. It's "avocados." :P

Heh, I was actually thinking about doing the NaNo thing, but then I took a look at my homework and was like, "Aw, hell no!" My friend was disappointed (she wanted someone she knew who was doing NaNo, too), but she wasn't the one with a Mount Everest of homework.

Anyway. Wow, I didn't notice this story until just now—guess it shows how useful Author Alerts are. *looks resentfully at the alerts column* To tell the truth, this is a good story, but I found myself drifting off a bit after a while of reading. I do love all your other work, though, so... Yeah. That's a wrap.
mylittleprincess chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
It's been awhile since I've reviewed, huh? I've been busy, on another site and all...

However, I'm back, for a little bit!

I like this new story! It is interesting! Kira is amusing. I like how she's slowly getting used to things. Though I feel sorry for her when she has to deal with Napoleon.
What's up with Katrina? She's not very nice. I wonder what crawled up her arse and died? She's mean, I think.

I wonder, was Kira ever bitten by a snake? It would explain her reaction to Tristan's joke.
Alannahcannotdraw chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
This is really, really, really good. Please, please update soon, I love Kira, she's great. Please update, like, NOW!:D
stuck in bed chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Okay, I have finally decided to sit down and review this. Let's see how it goes.

Well, first of all, I completely love the concept of this story. I love love love stories that include people going back to their hometowns after a while. What makes this even better is the voice you've used. Kira is a fun MC to read about and it's really interesting to see everything from her point of view. She's so ridiculously city like that it's amusing to see her in a different environment (then again, I can sympathize with her too - cities for the win!)

I like the pacing of the story too. The story's four chapters in but whilst some things have happened not TOO much has happened. It's realistic enough but not boring so that I don't feel like reading on. I'm kinda sorta very jealous because that's something I know I need to work on.

Your dialogue banters are really realistic and each character's voice is unique. My favorite interactions are, of course, the ones between Kira and Tristan. They're incredibly enjoyable to read - and the awkwardness in this chapter was a really, really good touch.

If I only have to point out one small thing it's Anna. I think I would have liked to see more of what she thinks about her daughter coming back after a while. But I'm assuming you've got everything planned already and you know best after all!

I really can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Sparkly Sparkler the Sparkling chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
XD I'd love to hear more about Katrina and figure out what she's like...
TurnUpTheMusic247 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
IKR! Kira's awesome like tht! ;D ohhhhh*wiggles eyebrows* Tristian in a booby haze! ;) someone's hormones r getting the better of them! Lol jk ;) Kira is awesome as always! :D LUVED this chapter btw! :) can't wait 2 read more of Kira & Tristian! XD hehehehe
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »