Reviews for How I was Murdered by a Fox Monster
sapphireshadow15 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This was a very interesting introduction, one that probes me to look further into this story.
A strong beginning, with somewhat of a weak finish.

Great work!

-Sapphire
SirScott chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
I'm glad to see that you have updated. The only mistake I saw was:
"Idiot Itsuki," *I* sounded like a fantastic nickname. *It*
Saya123 chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
Hi
I am really liking this story when will you post the rest of it?! Thank you
SirScott chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
He doesn't seem too stellar in his studying, but who is? Good update, I look forward to meeting the fox monster.
SirScott chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Pretty good chapter overall. I think I can guess what scarred his back, but I'll have to wait and see if it pans out.

SirScott chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Good update. It was kind of neat to see them use their powers. Keep up the good work.

Paige Terner chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
YES! SWEET! I will get it! THANKS!
SirScott chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
This chapter is really interesting and I would love to see it in a paperback. In fact, over the years, I have seen a lot of people say they are going to get something published in book, but no one has. The moral of this chapter is, be careful what you wish for.

stripestiger chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
It would have helped if I 'd read this second chapter before posting. I'm just all about kitsune these days. Still intriguing me though
stripestiger chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Is this a kitsune or a nogtitsune I'mn betting nogitsune since it's all evil and stuff. I like this story so far, anything with beuatiful(if murrderious)fox women gets my attention:) Please write more.
dirufanforever chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Six months for four chapters? Man, these means my stories is going to take years possibly but I have college work that gets in the way but I've managed to write three chapters in a really important book Scream for Truth: Beyond the Blackened Sun. Finally someone understand my turmoil as a writer with period of writer's block but always trying to surpass the what I've manage to do in previous chapter. Over all such simplicity yet it does great with a short story your trying to write here. Besides if this one of your first books there's always room for learning and growing!
dirufanforever chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Ah flashbacks, both Holding for a Hero and Scream for Truth: Beyond the Blackened Sun have them prime example in how this chapter can flourish if you have the pursuit in creating a world so details your reader literally fall in. But the story has taken an interesting turn.
dirufanforever chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I remember I use to write like this so of the environment helps build up the emotions your character feels not just simply stating body language! I would probably expand this chapter in about five times its length not sure but nevertheless great job on what seems like a great starter book!
morie-yama chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Why does this remind me of blue exorcist?lol
Smh
Shuriken16 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Well now, this seems very interesting (I'm already hooked because it's a first person type of story which I love to read and write for that matter :) )

Kinds reminds me of some type of horror/supernatural anime, with the monsters taking the form of humans. I can't wait to see the history of the mysterious obake. And if I get impatient enough, I might crack and buy the eBook ;)