Reviews for Into Daylight
Leasah chapter 38 . 12/23/2012
Wonderful. I love this story. It's amazing how you can describe the characters' feelings so vividly. How they seem so real.

I see it's been a while since you last updated. I just started reading this yesterday. Though it has been on my to-read-list for a while. Please update soon. I'm loving this.
phantom130 5 chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Nice job. I think it will be really interesting to see what happen if Natty can get Lewis to open up to her. :)
phantom130 5 chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Nice chapter. This is really interesting. I love the characters. This is so minor, but the only thing that bothers me is if that really is Lewis in the bushes she seems to know where he may have been hiding pretty easily.
Luckycool9 chapter 38 . 12/3/2012
Oh, this is getting better. So much suspense.
cypress16 chapter 36 . 12/1/2012
Hey,

AH! A romantic sailing adventure... oh, the possibilities are endless...

'bruised male egos did not respond well to over eager attempts at validation' ... humph! well, there can be times... Damn, I'm stuck in the middle here ... your comment in front of me and my wife snickering behind me...

cypress16 chapter 35 . 11/27/2012
Hey,

Lot of interesting stuff over these last few chapters. Great humor ... nude beach ... right!

Will is certainly an interesting character. Seems there is the potential for multiple agendas from him, despite Natty's comments.

Far be it for me to criticize a sci fi story line, but unless you are going for alternate universes, sending Lewis back will screw up history... At the moment him pulled out of 1865 at the second of his death is maybe a small ripple. Sending him back to live a different live... I don't know, but, hey, it's sci fi!

Somehow, I have a feeling that Lewis isn't really going anywhere... ;)

John
Emmett chapter 31 . 11/24/2012
The improvements are great and everything is much smoother. At the moment I'm trying to decide if these two even like each other or not, because they sort of do and then don't back and forth. Interesting.
phantom130 5 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Love the cliff hanger ending! I wonder what the dad wants to talk about :O
phantom130 5 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Oh wow they actually brought Lewis back from the past! I can only imagine how much can go horribly wrong XD
phantom130 5 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I love this! It's really well written and an interesting POV too. :)
Horsemouth chapter 30 . 11/23/2012
She should have put him in his place. Tell him she was paying and he'd better shut up if he planned on staying.
cypress16 chapter 29 . 11/22/2012
Aha ... light dawns on Marblehead... the logical scientific mind of a mature intellectual twenty something finally kicks in ... with some help from a spotlight named Mandy...

Ok, now the rope swing of emotions to heading toward the mid point, toward rational logical thought, oops, let's not over compensate, oh no, we just screamed past the rational middle ... oh shit, are we headed for the opposite side of the arc?

Lewis, poor clueless Lewis, damn, I hope you provide a seat belt to him for this wild roller coaster ride with Natty.

cypress16 chapter 28 . 11/21/2012
'And besides that – he is a man. They are all the same. You can scream and yell at them and they just shrug and go to bed.'

Really! After what Natty put Lewis through, that's her attitude on men? Really?

He is still trying to be 'nice', be the gentlemen, maybe not so much the blanket removal, but its a 19th century time to get up and he is a take charge 19th century alpha male. What manner of personality would Natty expect ... some all touchy feelly wimp ass Emo guy?

cypress16 chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
Oh, Natty, why are you so cruel? :(

Strange 19th century sensibilities? How about 20th and 21st?

cypress16 chapter 17 . 11/19/2012
Huh?

Maybe I'm the clueless male in all of this but I'm not sure what Lewis did that was so bad? Natty knew what her 'friend' Mandy was like, Lewis certainly didn't. He's just trying to be a gentleman, by his definition, in the situation.

When she suddenly decided to leave, he went after her, he didn't stay with the trollop. Again, when he caught up with her he tried to be the gentleman, again his nineteenth century definition. An alpha male acting to protect a female AND the only person he knows in this world AND the only person who has been helping him. Jeez...

I do understand that this is a fairly common scenario in romance stories... clueless male does something wrong ... emotional female runs off leaving clueless male ... clueless...

Well, here I am, the clueless male thinking huh? what the f... ;)

John