Reviews for Into Daylight
cypress16 chapter 40 . 1/11/2013

Your back...

I suppose Lewis is just internally screwing up his courage and pushing forward. Natty's grinning at him expecting a problem could be contributing to his reaction. (a don't let them see you sweat courage)

Ah Natty ... a maybe unconscious but very forceful claiming of Lewis as hers in the face of interest by another female. Well played...

Leasah chapter 39 . 12/28/2012
A bit short, but Yay! for you updating. :)
(It could be that I found it short because I read all the other chapters almost in one go, lol)

I'm so curious of what will come.
Leasah chapter 38 . 12/23/2012
Wonderful. I love this story. It's amazing how you can describe the characters' feelings so vividly. How they seem so real.

I see it's been a while since you last updated. I just started reading this yesterday. Though it has been on my to-read-list for a while. Please update soon. I'm loving this.
phantom130 5 chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Nice job. I think it will be really interesting to see what happen if Natty can get Lewis to open up to her. :)
phantom130 5 chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Nice chapter. This is really interesting. I love the characters. This is so minor, but the only thing that bothers me is if that really is Lewis in the bushes she seems to know where he may have been hiding pretty easily.
LuckycoolHawk9 chapter 38 . 12/3/2012
Oh, this is getting better. So much suspense.
cypress16 chapter 36 . 12/1/2012

AH! A romantic sailing adventure... oh, the possibilities are endless...

'bruised male egos did not respond well to over eager attempts at validation' ... humph! well, there can be times... Damn, I'm stuck in the middle here ... your comment in front of me and my wife snickering behind me...

cypress16 chapter 35 . 11/27/2012

Lot of interesting stuff over these last few chapters. Great humor ... nude beach ... right!

Will is certainly an interesting character. Seems there is the potential for multiple agendas from him, despite Natty's comments.

Far be it for me to criticize a sci fi story line, but unless you are going for alternate universes, sending Lewis back will screw up history... At the moment him pulled out of 1865 at the second of his death is maybe a small ripple. Sending him back to live a different live... I don't know, but, hey, it's sci fi!

Somehow, I have a feeling that Lewis isn't really going anywhere... ;)

Emmett chapter 31 . 11/24/2012
The improvements are great and everything is much smoother. At the moment I'm trying to decide if these two even like each other or not, because they sort of do and then don't back and forth. Interesting.
phantom130 5 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Love the cliff hanger ending! I wonder what the dad wants to talk about :O
phantom130 5 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Oh wow they actually brought Lewis back from the past! I can only imagine how much can go horribly wrong XD
phantom130 5 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I love this! It's really well written and an interesting POV too. :)
Horsemouth chapter 30 . 11/23/2012
She should have put him in his place. Tell him she was paying and he'd better shut up if he planned on staying.
cypress16 chapter 29 . 11/22/2012
Aha ... light dawns on Marblehead... the logical scientific mind of a mature intellectual twenty something finally kicks in ... with some help from a spotlight named Mandy...

Ok, now the rope swing of emotions to heading toward the mid point, toward rational logical thought, oops, let's not over compensate, oh no, we just screamed past the rational middle ... oh shit, are we headed for the opposite side of the arc?

Lewis, poor clueless Lewis, damn, I hope you provide a seat belt to him for this wild roller coaster ride with Natty.

cypress16 chapter 28 . 11/21/2012
'And besides that – he is a man. They are all the same. You can scream and yell at them and they just shrug and go to bed.'

Really! After what Natty put Lewis through, that's her attitude on men? Really?

He is still trying to be 'nice', be the gentlemen, maybe not so much the blanket removal, but its a 19th century time to get up and he is a take charge 19th century alpha male. What manner of personality would Natty expect ... some all touchy feelly wimp ass Emo guy?

44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »