Reviews for The Land of Mono: The Birth and Rise of a Legend
Imaginary Immortal chapter 35 . 2/6
Chapter 35 exposed the emotional sides of each different character. Its amazing how the death of a someone such as a mother can rock one's world.
Imaginary Immortal chapter 34 . 1/16
Chapter 34 was short but sweet. My favorite line was "Cupid's bees are the messengers for the roses, you gullible man," I said.
Imaginary Immortal chapter 33 . 10/13/2013
Chapter 33 was beautifully heartbreaking and violent
Imaginary Immortal chapter 32 . 9/20/2013
Chapter 32 reminded me of the story and movie called "Sleepy Hollow".

I considered the following dialogue to be funny:
"You watch your damn tongue, Serene! Evil in is the spawn to the end of our race, the end of our civilization! That war damned me! It damned me to the core of my heart. I lost everything and everyone over there in Mun ad. Fighting for a nonsense war when we were suppose to be fighting those fucking humans!" he roared as tears spied from his eyes, "They were the ones that oppressed us - centuries after centuries! We evolved from them - we were the damn apes in those pens - treated us like animals! Don't you remember the yarns our fathers told us Serene? - the hell our species went through?" Gallon asked in a terrified, hurt, and hatred tone in his voice.

"I remember, but I sure do remember that our father would not like us to make a homicidal law for the human species," I said."Species? Species? You call them a species? They are a virus plaguing humankind. They are not a species to be recognized. They are mere animals!" he stated, "You've seen the war? you fought for honor and justice - how is letting the humans go after what they go honor or justice - huh?"

"Every race is going to have their mistakes. So if your child makes a mistake, you're going to kill him?" I asked with subtly.

"Damn you, Serene. Damn you! May the pit of hell drown you with its soul eating flames," Gallon threatened. I simple bowed as I left the room, as I prepared myself to leave, Gallon stormed to his throne.
Imaginary Immortal chapter 31 . 9/19/2013
Chapter 31:The Red rose was very sad, poetic and deeply heartfelt. I don't understand why the chapter had to end with a cliffhanger.
Imaginary Immortal chapter 30 . 9/14/2013
My favorite lines in chapter 30 were the following:

Emily looked around as we led her across the colony. Everyone gave her these "looks", looks that can be defined as the person whose heart's filled with rage and hatred. A feeling that a lot of people endure. There was no lax in this colony, only pure prejudice.

Emily felt unaccepted in our society. People shook in anger and fear, wondering why she's here, while others gave her the shadow of the doubt. She was a mere ghost among everybody, humrids and humans alike despised her. They looked at her like a monster, a sheep to the kingdom.

Feeling psychologically ill, Mono comforted her.
Imaginary Immortal chapter 29 . 7/14/2013
Chapter 29 was a short chapter. I beg to read more.
Imaginary Immortal chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
Chapter 28 had a dark romantic dreamlike twist to it. The chapter reminded me of the movie, "The Wizard of OZ" a little bit.
F.S.N. Stefan chapter 28 . 7/6/2013
Good job once more. I will wait to see more, read more. This can only entertain me for a little while before my first year at the university starts. I just hope to read the end of this story before it starts. Thank you for more chapters. Please continue.
Imaginary Immortal chapter 27 . 6/29/2013
Chapter 27 reminded me of Snow White and The Garden of Gethsemane
Imaginary Immortal chapter 26 . 6/18/2013
Chapter 26 was extraordinary
F.S.N. Stefan chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
Outstanding! Your skill becomes better every chapter. I don't know if I can write as good as this. Thank you for the continued story and more useful quotes.
Imaginary Immortal chapter 25 . 6/15/2013
Chapter 25: Standing Trial was phenomenal
F.S.N. Stefan chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
And this is the end of the first part. You end it well. I think it's unlike how I end my story. I'm sure people will like this story very much. Do like I did, you should self-publish it and tell more people about this story. I think you can make the sales of this novel better than I do. Good bye, "The Land of Mono" and I'll see you again in the future. I'll miss all the characters; Emily, Mono, Gallon, Serene.
Imaginary Immortal chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
Chapter 24: The Final conclusion was phenomenal. Its sad to know that this chapter marks the end of the story.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »