Reviews for Intoxicated
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
GOD-I just want them to get together...*sighs*...but you took the right path. Rushing is terrible. Rushing is bad.

But still...*sighs dreamily*
toffeema chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
I've read this before, but I am so glad you re-posted so we could re-read it when craving a well written one-shot. :)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
I really liked this! Blake seems like a nice guy to give up his evening in order to be with Harper. Nice work!
luzanima chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I appreciate you posting these stories again - they are all so wonderful! You are a very talented writer.
displacedfemale chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This was super cute, I wish I had the talent to come up with stuff as great as this whilst struggling!
glowingstar101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Can you please write a follow-up story to this? :)) It was great!
fallenangel369 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
ohhh this is too cute! Totally put a smile on my face! :) I love the way you wrote it, not overdone or too cliche. The characters are very real.
Mr. Ree chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Heya Jackie! Your story has been added to the "One-shot" category of ADoR, here's your review:

Ali thinks: Best friends of the male variety are cool. Cute best friends of the male variety are even better. Nothing, however, beats a cute best friend of the male variety who can decipher drunk texts and give the inebriated rides home. Luckily for Harper, her best friend, Blake, fits into this latter category.

There were many supreme elements to this one-shot, but I'd have to say the best one was the fact that it didn't feel rushed. It's a short look into the lives of best friends who have the potential to be something amazing. thenifoundfivedollars gives just enough to show how close they are, a little more to make you fall in love with them, and finishes it in a way that's satisfying, despite it not being an orthodox happy ending.

With a single scene, a drunk female lead, and her caring best friend, thenifoundfivedollars pulled off exactly what she wanted to: a short, sweet one-shot with a nice male lead.
toffeema chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Would it be possible to have a continuation of this?! Pretty please?! :)
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Once again you wrote a beautiful story :) I'm really, really in love with the way you portray your protagonists :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Cute!
Carmel March chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was adorable and made me smile a whole bunch. I just love the girl/best friend pairing, so cute. Great job on this!
MissRach chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
If everyone could write like you, the saying 'nobody's perfect' wouldn't even exist -.-
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Awww, he's the best kind of friend. This was so sweet, loved it as always.
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This was brilliant, I liked the simplicity and how it was all based off the actions of the different characters. I really enjoyed Blake, he was like a breath of fresh air. Well done!