Reviews for Unreachable
The Siege chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awwww I like except I'm confused. Are you talking to a fictional character? If so, then they also love a fictional character, right? Oh but they're real to them...I guess? Ahhh, explain to me, I'm dumb, especially after that stupid lit chart which took forever -_-
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Amazing poem, indeed. The flow was splendid, and it had so much depth and soul. It made one feel, and reach out and connect with this piece. It had such a voice! The ending of the last two lines were fabulous, and overall this was an amazing job well done. Keep it up :D
nothing rhymed chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
this is so good.
when i read personal works, i don't know how to say how much i like them, because i know that part of my 'enjoyment' or understanding is obviously the effect of some form of torment of the writer. still, i know it's been valuable for me to share these things, for myself if not for others.
on an emotional level, this is beautiful. on a poetic, technical level, this is amazing. there's this protected internal sense of rhyme and rhythm and flow and it desperately contrasts with the projected powerlessness of the narrator.
i've always found it hard to write what's on my mind without digressing, without fluff and fake prose, and you've managed to isolate these certain feelings, this certain subject,to face them hopelessly head on. you provide such an intimately worded view that a reader can't help but feel affected. your words are anything but lifeless. the title tragically reinforces that.
this is a great, earnest piece.