Reviews for Hunters
FallenCrest chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Perfect. now an update is needed please :)
Raya47 chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
LIke your story :) its good
earthserpent chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
:D Woo what a chapter. keep going. :)
earthserpent chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
:D awwwwwwwwwww how lovely. can't wait for the next one.
earthserpent chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
:D hey hey its getting goooooood. can't wait for the next chapter.
CelticX chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
A particularly well handled fight scene. Those are always so hard, so well done. Now, how badly hurt is Lovett? Don't leave us hanging too long. Next chapter please? :-)
earthserpent chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
:D Wooo awesome. bring on the next chapter. :)
Diana chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I'm loving this :)
CelticX chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Well. At the beginning of the story I assumed that I would feel sorry for the boyfriend when he eventually died. Would it now be too much to start a cheering section to watch him get what he deserves?

As always, a great chapter and you leave us hanging desperately for the next update. Please don't leave me hanging too long. My fingers aren't that strong :-)
Kajskk chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
While the general theme of this story isn't too original, your way of executing it makes it quite interesting.

Kane to me, seem the general kind of tough girl heroeine picture we're often portrayed when it comes to a story of the same wavelength as this one. Which is probably why, though she's interesting, that Lovett is intriguing me more. It isn't often we read about an overly paranoid (even if justified) character who faces quite as many social and mental issues as she does. She's that awkward part of yourself you often try to ignore or hide but is there nside somewhere. Which is probably why her side of the story is the part that captures me the most.

With that said, Kane isn't boring but she didn't and still really hasn't pique my interest quite as much, that's all. She feels familiar in the way she is and though she has a "different" name, it feels like i know her from before.

Anyway. Regarding Nick. Well, i don't mind how things were going, but i think that unless he survives this encounter his last action towards Lovett is something that would get to you, especially if you find physical intimacy, in general, as uncomfortable as she seem to do. I do feel his character is a bit pushed to the side, despite that he may not be of that great importance later on, but his impact on Lovett's life should still matter, even if she thinks it doesn't. Hmm. Oh well.

The society of a council, various otherworldly creatures and hunters isn't an all that new concept. But as long as you think it through properly you should be able to make your version original in its own right. I believe in your skill to do that. Your writing style is on a quite high level, few grammar and spelling mistakes, and for most of the part your characters and dialogues are realistic and believable, which i think is something of great importance in a novel.

A last tip is to not rush the love, lust between Lovett and Kane, let it grow and most of the time the two doesn't grow at the same one comes quicker. But to take Lovett's character into regards, she doesn't seem to be the one to rush, despite already have (privately) declared her love for Kane.

Either way, it shall be interesting to see where all this leads to, truly. I'm curious and i'm looking forward to read more, so keep the good work up.

/Kajskk

PS - wrote this from my ipad, so please forgive my own mistakes for now.
earthserpent chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
alright. like that you got therm to kiss. :) bring on the next chapter.
earthserpent chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
:D dam this is awesome. please update. i'll be back to subscribe later.
CelticX chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Great chapter! Keep going please :-)