Reviews for Your Boyfriend Is Flirting With Me
deets1 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
If you're Evelyn then it follows that you are a badass just so you know.

And wow. 'Jessica' really is shameless. The fact that someone can do something like that irl actually kind of pisses me off.

But congrats for sticking it to her. And thanks for this other awesome oneshot. Did I mention that I love your main characters? Their voices sound incredibly... Genuine? Real.

Deets
AKAAKAAKA chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
When I finish reading stories I usually go "Awww, how sweet." This one was, "Oooh, Burnnn" XDDDDD Good Job!
aditi chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
wow a girl actually gave you a t-shirt saying your boyfriend is fliting with me?
she is one evil girl!
i love the revenge!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
I love how this is based on a true story! 3
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Whoa, Evelyn was really cool in this chapter! She was a bit dense in the chapter 2, I mean come on, Trevor is REALLY cute and she didn't jump in his arms right away. Anyway, I liked how she got revenge in a subtle way. Way to go girl!
I still like Jessica, but not as much as I did before. I generally like the villain types, but really she is just too 'tiki' (God, I like that word.) and well... she is a slut. I liked her - or rather liked how you wrote her- in the first chapter, you portrayed her bitchy personality really well. She got what she deserved though.
I really liked your story. I wish you would write another chapter. How about an epilogue? ;)
Thank you for wring this and cheers!
Water Balloon chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Great story! I know this was supposed to be a two shot (or rather, a three shot) but I wish you put a little more detail into the part where Evelyn finally realizes that she wants Trevor. But other than that, I had a great time reading your story and please cotinie to write more- I promise I'll review!
TurnUpTheMusic247 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
I really like this story! :D OMG Its AMAZING! ;) really good too! Im rooting for Evelyn and Trevor! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Seriously Ayda, you thought this was lame? HA! Stop giving me bullshit like that. ಠ_ಠ

I like Jessica. She is a bitchy, she is sassy and downright sexy. ;) I really like how you portray her but I unfortunately don't like Evelyn that much. She was great at first. I loved her when I read the first chapter. Maybe I am wrong but I suspect that she has undergone some personality change - or maybe it was because I didn't know her that well? I also like Trevor - he is bold and he is cute, what else would you want in a boyfriend? Evelyn is being silly by not grabbing him by his collar and having her way with him(this thought is making me gleeful. c:). I like your story so far - and you know me, I don't like hanging out in fictionpress much. Your story is going great and I'm actually looking forward to the next chapter. Great job Arda ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Whoa Ayda! You have outdone yourself. Aferim ganka ;)