Reviews for The Ashes of the Event, Book One - A Legacy of Ruin
Dragon Fan101 chapter 1 . 7/20
Hey! I'm normally on , and I'm currently working with your brother on this Latios story. And he tells me that you've been too busy to help with his spelling. Well, I just want to tell you that I'll be taking care of that for him alright? Also, if you read this, please tell your brother that you got this and have him tell me so alright? Thanks! ;P
Alex chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I was recommended this story by a friend who said it would fit with the same kind of stories I like. They were absolutely bang on, this is a great first chapter. I am eager to read the rest and I desperately want to find out what goes on next. Please keep this up!
MustangMel1968 chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Excellent battle sequence! Awesome that you also have the slavegirl kicking ass! Thanks for updating, I'll await your next chapter with keen anticipation.
MustangMel1968 chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Uh oh! A fight with two girls? Lol!

Another awesomely well-written chapter!
MustangMel1968 chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
Another fascinating and well-written chapter! You covered a lot of ground with this one; can't wait for the next.
MustangMel1968 chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Wow! A lot going on here. A pirate fight, the princess in danger, the vampire saving her; good stuff indeed! Can't wait for more.
MustangMel1968 chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Fascinating! I think I get more excited with each installment of this story; and now the sailors might have to defend the ship and it's unknown, precious cargo? Ahoy, a fair fight on the high seas awaits!
MustangMel1968 chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Another well written and interesting chapter. A little more information about why Douler has the princess. Also the Captain and his woman are an extremely interesting pair! Thank you for updating. I can't wait for the next chapter.
MustangMel1968 chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Oh! A fight in the desert, and the princess wakes up? Interesting! And sad that she didn't yet get rescued. I'll wait for the next chapter.
Lynda chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Stunning! I love every word.. off to read the rest you have posted, I'm hooked!
MustangMel1968 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Wow! Just when I think I've figured this out, you throw in another twist! Thanks for yet another fascinating and well written chapter.
MustangMel1968 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Interesting developments indeed! Yet another twist and turn to this already fascinating story by adding yet another magical creature, the undead, into the mix! Great chapter!
MustangMel1968 chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Fascinating chapter, well written as always! I am new to the fantasy genre so the vampire who can practice bloodmagick has enthralled me. I can hardly wait to see what happens next. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
MustangMel1968 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Another awesomely wonderful chapter. I was pleasantly surprised with the magic of the seer. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for sharing this with us.
MustangMel1968 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This seems to be a very promising story! It has an excellent plotline that hints of a great deal of action to come and it is very well written. I can hardly wait until you post another chapter!