Reviews for The Ashes of the Event, Book One - A Legacy of Ruin
Alex chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I was recommended this story by a friend who said it would fit with the same kind of stories I like. They were absolutely bang on, this is a great first chapter. I am eager to read the rest and I desperately want to find out what goes on next. Please keep this up!
MustangMel1968 chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Excellent battle sequence! Awesome that you also have the slavegirl kicking ass! Thanks for updating, I'll await your next chapter with keen anticipation.
MustangMel1968 chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Uh oh! A fight with two girls? Lol!

Another awesomely well-written chapter!
MustangMel1968 chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
Another fascinating and well-written chapter! You covered a lot of ground with this one; can't wait for the next.
MustangMel1968 chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Wow! A lot going on here. A pirate fight, the princess in danger, the vampire saving her; good stuff indeed! Can't wait for more.
MustangMel1968 chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Fascinating! I think I get more excited with each installment of this story; and now the sailors might have to defend the ship and it's unknown, precious cargo? Ahoy, a fair fight on the high seas awaits!
MustangMel1968 chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Another well written and interesting chapter. A little more information about why Douler has the princess. Also the Captain and his woman are an extremely interesting pair! Thank you for updating. I can't wait for the next chapter.
MustangMel1968 chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Oh! A fight in the desert, and the princess wakes up? Interesting! And sad that she didn't yet get rescued. I'll wait for the next chapter.
Lynda chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Stunning! I love every word.. off to read the rest you have posted, I'm hooked!
MustangMel1968 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Wow! Just when I think I've figured this out, you throw in another twist! Thanks for yet another fascinating and well written chapter.
MustangMel1968 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Interesting developments indeed! Yet another twist and turn to this already fascinating story by adding yet another magical creature, the undead, into the mix! Great chapter!
MustangMel1968 chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Fascinating chapter, well written as always! I am new to the fantasy genre so the vampire who can practice bloodmagick has enthralled me. I can hardly wait to see what happens next. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
MustangMel1968 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Another awesomely wonderful chapter. I was pleasantly surprised with the magic of the seer. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for sharing this with us.
MustangMel1968 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This seems to be a very promising story! It has an excellent plotline that hints of a great deal of action to come and it is very well written. I can hardly wait until you post another chapter!