Reviews for Wallflower
skullszeyes chapter 25 . 2/26
Struggle. That's what I get. Feel. At least. A struggle to keep everything together, to hold everything and not once let it out. But even that won't hold. I guess that's how I feel it. :\ I might be wrong again. Lol. Anyway, I loved reading this. I enjoyed it. Like I enjoy this collection.
skullszeyes chapter 24 . 2/26
It feels a bit like desperation. I don't know how, but it does. My interpretation might be off, or might just be me. It's nice. Although, I don't understand much about lovers and such things. I do know, waiting is a horrible burden.
skullszeyes chapter 23 . 2/26
Sometimes I wonder this too about my older sister.
Lovely and bittersweet. I enjoyed reading it and feeling it. In some ways it felt soft but harsh. A bit like a rose with thorns.
skullszeyes chapter 22 . 2/26
I understand.
skullszeyes chapter 21 . 2/26
I like the imagery, the feel of something grotesque and sad. (I don't know if that's what you're going for. It's just how I felt it.) I like it. At first, the beginning was a bit confusing, although, lately things have been confusing for me so it might just be me. Anyway, I like the ending. :)
skullszeyes chapter 20 . 2/14
I love the last bit. :)
skullszeyes chapter 19 . 2/14
Whoa. I wonder how it is inside your mind.
skullszeyes chapter 18 . 2/14
This is beautiful. How? It feels dark and damaging. I don't know why, but I think of sunrise in summer. How that image is dark, it feels sad and lonely. LOL. Your poems make me feel.
skullszeyes chapter 17 . 2/14
This is wonderful. Felt personal and riveting. :)
cassi crysta chapter 25 . 12/27/2014
I really like this collection its got a lot of strength.
sadhetalian chapter 18 . 12/14/2013
"Something you read here won't leave you." It's true. These poems hit so hard, burrow so deep they just leave a mark I can't erase, even if I wanted to. These poems are beautiful and meaningful and true.
skullszeyes chapter 16 . 9/12/2013
Wow. This was deep. :)
I loved it.
yourguide chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I understand this completely and utterly you have a relif effect with your poetry it's different from mine . in my poetry i rille people up i tugg on their heart strings i make them question what is good in this life. I enjoy the sentimeal momentarial relife your words bring to me but then i step out the door look out the window and see the devastation that life and this world has brought upon everyone and thing.
team0re chapter 1 . 11/22/2012