Reviews for Wallflower
zanybellecloudo chapter 85 . 10/11/2019
Very beautiful.
zanybellecloudo chapter 81 . 7/19/2019
"sleepless
because dreaming hurts, "
my favourite line, very well said.
DemigodessOfEternity chapter 3 . 1/4/2018
Your poetry is fantastic! Thank you for sharing it.
Skullszeyes chapter 43 . 5/7/2016
You have a beautiful way with words. I wonder how you do it, are you in the mood, or does it come randomly. Are you in pain, numb, empty, or happy. I don't know why I'm wondering this. It's a lovely piece. :)
Do1phinDreamer chapter 35 . 11/17/2015
Wow. Beautiful imagery. 3
Skullszeyes chapter 25 . 2/26/2015
Struggle. That's what I get. Feel. At least. A struggle to keep everything together, to hold everything and not once let it out. But even that won't hold. I guess that's how I feel it. :\ I might be wrong again. Lol. Anyway, I loved reading this. I enjoyed it. Like I enjoy this collection.
Skullszeyes chapter 24 . 2/26/2015
It feels a bit like desperation. I don't know how, but it does. My interpretation might be off, or might just be me. It's nice. Although, I don't understand much about lovers and such things. I do know, waiting is a horrible burden.
Skullszeyes chapter 23 . 2/26/2015
Sometimes I wonder this too about my older sister.
Lovely and bittersweet. I enjoyed reading it and feeling it. In some ways it felt soft but harsh. A bit like a rose with thorns.
Skullszeyes chapter 22 . 2/26/2015
I understand.
Skullszeyes chapter 21 . 2/26/2015
I like the imagery, the feel of something grotesque and sad. (I don't know if that's what you're going for. It's just how I felt it.) I like it. At first, the beginning was a bit confusing, although, lately things have been confusing for me so it might just be me. Anyway, I like the ending. :)
Skullszeyes chapter 20 . 2/14/2015
I love the last bit. :)
Skullszeyes chapter 19 . 2/14/2015
Whoa. I wonder how it is inside your mind.
Skullszeyes chapter 18 . 2/14/2015
This is beautiful. How? It feels dark and damaging. I don't know why, but I think of sunrise in summer. How that image is dark, it feels sad and lonely. LOL. Your poems make me feel.
Skullszeyes chapter 17 . 2/14/2015
This is wonderful. Felt personal and riveting. :)
cassi crysta chapter 25 . 12/27/2014
I really like this collection its got a lot of strength.