Reviews for Jasmine
Trinity chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Okay, short version: I LOVE EVERY. SINGLE. WORD! I would really like Jasmine to be my friend! I love Joshua deeply as a brother. I A-D-O-R-E JERRY! I wish Joan was my grandma! I HATE Serah. I don't like or dislike Julia. Helene is just perfect for her role. I don't like Edgy. And I'm still in love with this fic!

Long version:

I love this story so much! It's really spendid! Everything is logical and I can believe it happening. The emotional moments are well-placed and the comic relief humorous. It's... perfect! Well, except for maybe a little fact that is quite explainable: They get together so quickly. I know, I know that I'm reading into it a bit much, and that this is almost always the case for every story ever written and every movie ever shown. But I just wanted to be honest. Besides, don't you think it's an honor I analyze your fic so meticulously? *wink and laugh*

Alright, moving onto the characters. I really like the way you portrayed every character. I can tell what they're like. I can tell what's so unique about them, what makes them... themselves. I think it's an extremely important thing to have in any kind of situation. If a character doesn't have any specific characteristic to represent them then they don't deserve to be called a character.

Jasmine sounds really nice. I can imagine her being my sister or best friend. I just wish that you didn't describe her to be so... beautiful. It makes her sound like a Mary Sue. But anyway, she has her faults and quirks. I LOVE that. She seems real and humane. And one of her faults especially endears her to me: procastination. *laugh* Oh yeah, we're definitely kindred spirits!

Joshua, Joshua is so... lovable! He's kind, he's mischievous when it's due, he has a nice sense of humor, and from what I've read, a good kisser. *wink wink* XD Really, what more could any girl want from a man? He certainly meets my standard.

Jerry! Oh gosh, I wish I could keep him all to myself and hug the day light out of him every single day! He's ADORABLE! He's funny, he's witty, he's caring, he's CUTE! I wish the man I will fall in love with could be just like Jerry! Actually, since Jerry is almost the epitome of my dream guy, my future love would probably be like him, so no need to wish. XD Now chant with me: I love Jerry, I love Jerry, I love Jerry, I love Jerry-y-y-y-y-y-y-y!

Joan is really nice! A bit malnipulating, yes, but it's all in Joshua's and Jasmine's best interests so I believe her rightful in doing what she did. She sounds like the grandmother or motherly kind. Definitely lovable!

Gosh, I hate Serah. Malnipulating, greedy, snobby, obnoxious *BLEEP*

Julia sounds... uninteresting, no offense to you. She's a side character 'nyway.

Helene fits her role perfectly! Not too nosey, not too against her son's way. She also fits the image of conspirating with the other mom in preparing the wedding.

At first all my reader instincts screamed MURDER against Edgy! I positively LOATHED him! He's so annoying I wanted to bash him in. I wanted to kill him when he k-k-ki- no, I'm not gonna say it and go through it again! - Jasmine. But now that I've calmed down, I can see from his point of view of the matter, and so my murderous intent's gone down... a fraction of a notch. I still hate him, and I wish Jasmine had pounded him out instead of befriending him again. But I see the logic and benefits of being friends again, so I'll stop my ranting now.

The grammar was really good! Yeah, I take note of that, too, thank you, I'm strange. But after receiving an F just because of a few mistakes in my writing, I'm especially jumpy about this kind of things. Anyway, I did notice a few errors, but I can't remember where to find them now, so I'm sorry for not telling you them. But in a story more than 90,0 words, I think those errors are justified. Just watch out and listen to your English teacher, 'kay?

(I know this review itself has a bunch of errors, and yes, I love the exclaimation sign (!). It shows my strong emotions. Stop that grinning!)
Dorin chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
*sigh* Loved it. absolutely loved it. will save Jerry's story for tomorrow so that I can keep this one fresh in my mind through today. thankyou!
Trmpetplaya1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
LOVED IT! Wonderful story (although it took me quite a while to read; not that I'm complaining, mind you...) and I enjoyed reading every sentence of it _ Thank you for writing it -Kera
rock 'n' roll junkie chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Oh my gosh...that was freakin' awesome! Such a roller coaster, phew lol. I LOVED it though! Such emotion and depth. And Jerry...oh my God, I adore the guy, really I do. He's so funny! Keep up the awesome work!
Keora13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
I absolutely loved this story! So many cute moments with the special twisty end. The classic love story, I hope there are many many more like this one! Keep up the great work!
siham the archer chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
WOW this story is so awesome. But the weird thing is that you have the whole story as one chapter. It got really long but I just had to keep reading. Thanks for the enjoyment.
endless horizon chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
This is such a beautiful story. i absolutely adore Jerry and Joan. I love it so much!
Ti chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
aw... this was such a sweet story! i like! :-D
-THE RANDOM CRITIC-
BallerinaBoots chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Your story was very good and I loved the plot. I only had a few problems with how it was written, though. A paragraph usually consists of 5-7 sentences (unless it is dialogue), and I found many grammical errors throughout most of the story. You also could have connected some paragraphs to meet the required standards in a good paragraph. (I hope you take all of this as constructive critisism, I really do not mean to sound harsh in what I'm saying). Other than those few points, it was a very good story and I read it almost entirely in one sitting. Bravo.
Melody1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
This is definitely one of my favorite stories of all time. I've read this like a good ten times...sometimes I actually get like cravings...and I'm all...I have to go read Jasmine. But it's so good. I know you get it all the time, but it's true. I have a penchant for that moment when everything might be lost. The scenes at the charity thing...and when Joshua blows up at Jazz and Jerry...I love them. They're so heartwrenching. I relate to these people and I feel for them, and I love that about your writing. So thank you for writing this. I hope you still check your review everyonce in a while. And I'm so shocked and pleased that you've actually read something I've written and liked it. The Rock is one of the few things that I like that I've written, but...not a lot of people like it. So thanks for taking the time.
~Mel~
BKGal-24 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Great story! I had fun reading it. And I'm so glad you decided to write about Jerry. It was great how you made the characters so loveable! I'm adding you to my favorites
ReinaLucille chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
aww what an adorable story! i love all the "J" names.. i caught on to that right away.. you did a really wonderful job.. this was so romantic and cute! great story!
DH L'Orange chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
oh awesome story! i just finished reading this and its great!
: )
DH
incognitus chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
hi! i think ur story rox! it's got e best plot n language used that I've seen so far! :D
Raven Poe chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
wow. thats all i can say. wow. that was really good. oh i loved it. i cant wait for the next story. you should really get it published or something if you havent already. wow. :) anyway, ill be checking up soon for the next story. later.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »