Reviews for Who You Pretend To Be
Strangershadow chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
And this is me- the author of 'Perfect' if you remember :) You recommended this story to me and I can never say no.. I don't have an account on Fictionpress, so I can't log in and review, sorry :(

Coming to your story, I am really amazed by the amount of effort and work you've put in it. I can see it in you A/N's that you're doing the very best to write the best that you can to please your readers and it has to be applauded. During the course of the story, I can actually see your writing improving bit by bit, and becoming more and more professional :)

The plot is as gripping as it is heart-breaking. I had guessed all along that Moses must've suicided, but it was still horrible to read it and have it confirmed .

Your characters are very relatable, especially Kat. 90% of the girl population are mad over a celebrity, and the celebrities thank them for it, but no one never really appreciates those 10% girls who are not drooling over some famous guy but who have an actual personality of their own. You've shown here a character who's emotionally and mentally wrecked but who refuses to be weak, and that in itself is a story that I appreciate :)

Sorry for such a long review XP, I have a bad habit of writing reeeeeaaally long reviews, but I wanted to tell you that this story has got that humor, that underlying angst and romance all in it. I just noticed one thing- that you wrote 'surprised' as 'surprized'. I don't know if you corrected it in the later chapters, I was too busy immersed in the plot. I'm happy Kat's found Dylan, but then he's left! XO :(

Keep writing and I'll keep on reading.
Shin M. Hiram chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Of course it does! (Sorry for the late review) give me a shout whenever!

Only 3 more chapters?! What!? Don't do this to me! You gotta continue, make a sequel or something! Please D:
tinkerturtle99 chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
OMg, that sucks big time, I hate the producer guy! Good plot though.
D chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
what he didnt tell her?! i dont remember this part of the plan!
MeribethSC chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
Dylan is so stupid! why didn't he wrote a letter or something, doesn't he think that what he is doing is going to hurt her more, just thinking about it make me mad. Poor Kat :-( anyway it was a good chapter I can't wait to see how you fix it, or are you planing on making this a sad story? I am anxious to know what is going to happen.
zuhred22 chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
AHHHH omg omg omg omg where did he go?! lol sorry, CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! u r an amazing writer :D
tinkerturtle99 chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
OMG! You can NOT do this to me! Write the chapter! She has to say YES! She just has too!
tinkerturtle99 chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Lol! I loved the chapter! I'm not at all close to mine eiether so don't feel alone I'm in that boat too. Lets hope it doesn't sink... Lol! Keep writing!
tinkerturtle99 chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
I didn't like the thought surcture of this chapter:(
tinkerturtle99 chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
... OMG! He needs to freaking kiss her!
tinkerturtle99 chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
I can't believe it! Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
tinkerturtle99 chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
I knew it!
tinkerturtle99 chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
... I don't know what to say, Honestly I'm speachless!
tinkerturtle99 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Love the chapter. Just it reminds me alot of me:(
tinkerturtle99 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Ugh that's sad that! I reminds me of my big brother:(
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »