Reviews for Who You Pretend To Be
tinkerturtle99 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Um Whats happenin to her bro Mouse?
tinkerturtle99 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Well you asked for a review hope you like this one!...Lol! Well I was looking on my friends favs and your story popped into view I don't know why but your story interested me. so I began reading it and I love it! Great idea! Don't stop writing it'd be a shame!
-Please Read Mariesa And Tell Me What You Think!-
mememememmememee chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
wooow! that had my heart racing! :D
MeribethSC chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Fist surprise I had was Dylan's brother I didn't think he will be a play boy that was great, I can just see more things coming out of it.
I love the name WSBTY that was genius. this was a great chapter :-). Am wondering how are you going to get to 20 chapters it looks to me that is almost done, I wonder what your going to do.
"Thumbs up"
Shin M. Hiram chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
I'm so glad you are positive, and you mustn't insult yourself, keeping your readers in a state if frustration with suspense is an excellent quality.

Truly, this story is incredible. You make little conventional error, and your characters are so tender and loving, almost to the point of making me want to cheer for them. I am a stoic person, but your story always brings a smile to my face.

I'm not being a kiss-up, I mean every word. Thanks for sharing your ideas with the the world. I, as well as the rest of your reviewers, am eternally grateful.

Just one last thing. Idea overflow gets us all, so if you need help getting your story's head on straight, don't feel pressured to come to me or any other fan. We'd all love to help.
zuhred22 chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH

my eyes are bulging! lol im just kidding about the eyes part BUT OHMIGOSH! i cannot wait for the next onneee grrrr... and ur right, i am screaming my head off!
MeribethSC chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Yo took your time upgrading that I felt lonely :-) but you made me happy with this chapter. Can't wait for the next one when everyone see her so feminine like :-)
Shin M. Hiram chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Out of your whole story, which is amazing, this was the best chapter in my opinion. You're getting better, and your description is getting clearer and more flowing.

No, don't give up, please! Just the thought of you doing that makes me want to destroy something hard with a blunt object! MC and I love your story, and we'll be reading and giving our feedback, I promise.

Update soon if you can. :)
zuhred22 chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO

lol, that was what i was screaming as soon as the chapter ended because OHMYGOSHITISSOOOGOOD! i cannot believe i hadnt seen your story before! it was AMAZING! ahem, sorry, excuse me for being such a fangirl lol BUT I LOVE YOUR STORY! great job! and late merry christmas to you!
WeeE chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
I thought the mom was just right!:3
Shin M. Hiram chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
This is really really good. I am looking forward to your next update, which I hope is soon :)
Shin M. Hiram chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I like this. I'm going to keep reading...
MeribethSC chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
I have to be honest I cry a little but I did, this is great they finally realize each other feeling I wonder what is going to happen next :-)
crazyinabottle chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
lol i almost choked on my water i was drinking when the man said the name of the movie! You sneaky little writer you! i didnt see that coming! heheheh! great chapter!
WOOO TOOKIES chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
WOW. REALLY?! OF COURSE YOU LIKE HER! DUDE! KISS HERRRRRRRR! YOU GUYS ARE LIKE PERFECT FOR EACHOTHER! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! WEEEE!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »