Reviews for Tommy in WonderLand (YaoiLand)
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 17 . 11/6
Okay so I have an idea now of what I think is happening in this story, so just hear me out okay?! I think that Wonderland is where kids go when they die and that the lights are all souls of the people connected to the kids who died. And the reason why Tommy and Gabriel are losing their memories is because they don't belong there, since they come from the living world and in this world, kids don't remember their past memories. And I think Tyler knows that is what happens and that is why he can give people their memories back. I really can't wait to see what happens next and I really hope you update soon! I know it's been a while but I really don't think you abandoned it, since you love this story and the others so much(and so do I). Thanx you so much, bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 16 . 11/6
Well at least Tommy figured out that he and Jason are dating and Jason isn't lying about anything about them. And I really want to know what the light that hit Tommy was. Anyways, I'm about to read the newest chapter now! Thanx, bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 15 . 11/6
Noo! Tommy lost all his memories, and everything finally turned out alright! I was really hoping that everything was going to be alright and he wouldn't lose more memories, even though I kinda knew it would happen. And Tommy had finally said he loved Jason and Jason said it back. It was amazing how everyone was able to help to stop the execution and work together. I really hope everything turns out okay and somehow they make it to Tyler to get his memories back! Thanx, bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 14 . 11/6
Okay so, I know it has been a really long time since I reviewed your stories but I'm going back and doing each chapter, for the ones I like the most at least, since I really like your work and I love all your stories especially the Tommy/Jason ones. Anyways one with the reviews! (They may be kinda short until the last chapter so I can get throught the chapters quick.)

So I really feel worried that Tommy is in jail and the Queen declined the offer of a trial. I mean, I know that Tommy is most likely not going to die, but I still how everything turns out alright. And I can't believe that Jazz showed up at his cell! What was she even there? But at least she seems nice in this story. I cant sait to se whatever else you wrote so I'm in to the next chapter, thanx, bye!
alatum Cloud chapter 17 . 3/19
Hopefully this review will be sent. Anyway, I'm happy you updated. I always remember how much I love your stories when I'm reading them.
GlitterIsTheCure chapter 17 . 3/17
That was freaking sad. But really cute :) I love how he just kisses his head awwww 3 I'm just imagining all these four year olds running around without parents lol Soooo glad you're updating again!
alatum Cloud chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
Oh my. I love it! Well..not that he lost his memories or anything But I'm glad Tommy is still willing to act all lovey dovy.
Belle chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
Again, leaving another review. By the way, may I say that the ending was a bit irkish. How could you do that? Ho well, I'm sure he'll get his memories back.
alatum Cloud chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
Jazz is nicer in this version. But I always liked her. I hope she takes Jason and Tommy's relationship well.
GoCherry chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
At least Jazz already seems to be at that point where she's nice to everyone. I like your Jason and Tommy stories a lot, and I hope you didn't die in a tornado.
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
The story is changing and I don't know how it will end up anymore. I am so proud that Tommy told the queen off, just because no one wants to marry her doesn't give her the right to kidnap people. And I can't wait to see how they manage to get out of their situation. I'm glad though that they stood up for each other and I wonder if Jazz maybe saves them somehow. And speaking of her, Jason does seem a little too attached to her still; I just hope Tommy is reading too much into things.

And I forgot to say that I'm so happy that Jayden is showing more of his feelings to William and that they are getting closer too. I wonder if the Queen will hold a trial and if Tommy gets out of the beheading the way that Alice did. I can't wait to see what other have from the original story line and who else will be introduced. Update soon! Thanx so much. Bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
Oh man, this had to be one of my favorite chapters so far. I love that Tommy got to talk to his parents, even if it was just their souls- I think. And now I'm positive that Luke and Diana are his siblings. I just am not quite sure why they stayed alive instead of turning into balls of light.

And I really hope he doesn't forget his parents after this whole night. It would be so horrible. But I have to wonder if people in Wonderland started out above ground also and just forgot after a while and settled in. I'm also glad that William told him that Jazz and Jason already broke up. I hope that they are just friends now.

Can't wait to read the next one so bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
I can't believe that Tommy lost his journal and it was ruined. And I knew that the person Jason wanted to save was Jazz. I really hope he is not dating her because poor Tommy would be so heartbroken, especially when he is giving up his memories for her and Jason. I really hope that Jason isn't messing with Tommy's feelings because that will just be so bad for him after everything is over with.

And I know Tommy doesn't want them to worry but he should tell someone that he lost more of his memories. Maybe the twins or Jayden because they wouldn't tell everyone. And I hope no one else gets hurt badly during the rest of the trip. The story is already changing so I don't know if Tommy will be of help anymore.

Thanx so much! Bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
I'm so sorry it has taken so long to review. I spent my last semester abroad and had no time on the internet for fun.

I really do think that this Diana and Luke were his siblings and the only thing I don't understand is how they ended up there. And I really hope that they find tyler soon. I don't want him to forget his parents. I hope that everything turns out well with that whole situation.

And I don't know if it was wise for Jason to kiss Tommy when he did. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he finally made a move, I just think it was at the wrong time. Tommy might think if was just to comfort him and that Jason doesn't like him really. And we still don't know about Jason's life and if he like the person he wants to rescue.

Thanx so much and now I'm going to read the other chapters. Bye!
alatum Cloud chapter 13 . 12/4/2013