Reviews for Tommy in WonderLand (YaoiLand)
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 13 . 1/23
The story is changing and I don't know how it will end up anymore. I am so proud that Tommy told the queen off, just because no one wants to marry her doesn't give her the right to kidnap people. And I can't wait to see how they manage to get out of their situation. I'm glad though that they stood up for each other and I wonder if Jazz maybe saves them somehow. And speaking of her, Jason does seem a little too attached to her still; I just hope Tommy is reading too much into things.

And I forgot to say that I'm so happy that Jayden is showing more of his feelings to William and that they are getting closer too. I wonder if the Queen will hold a trial and if Tommy gets out of the beheading the way that Alice did. I can't wait to see what other have from the original story line and who else will be introduced. Update soon! Thanx so much. Bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 12 . 1/23
Oh man, this had to be one of my favorite chapters so far. I love that Tommy got to talk to his parents, even if it was just their souls- I think. And now I'm positive that Luke and Diana are his siblings. I just am not quite sure why they stayed alive instead of turning into balls of light.

And I really hope he doesn't forget his parents after this whole night. It would be so horrible. But I have to wonder if people in Wonderland started out above ground also and just forgot after a while and settled in. I'm also glad that William told him that Jazz and Jason already broke up. I hope that they are just friends now.

Can't wait to read the next one so bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 11 . 1/23
I can't believe that Tommy lost his journal and it was ruined. And I knew that the person Jason wanted to save was Jazz. I really hope he is not dating her because poor Tommy would be so heartbroken, especially when he is giving up his memories for her and Jason. I really hope that Jason isn't messing with Tommy's feelings because that will just be so bad for him after everything is over with.

And I know Tommy doesn't want them to worry but he should tell someone that he lost more of his memories. Maybe the twins or Jayden because they wouldn't tell everyone. And I hope no one else gets hurt badly during the rest of the trip. The story is already changing so I don't know if Tommy will be of help anymore.

Thanx so much! Bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 10 . 1/23
I'm so sorry it has taken so long to review. I spent my last semester abroad and had no time on the internet for fun.

I really do think that this Diana and Luke were his siblings and the only thing I don't understand is how they ended up there. And I really hope that they find tyler soon. I don't want him to forget his parents. I hope that everything turns out well with that whole situation.

And I don't know if it was wise for Jason to kiss Tommy when he did. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he finally made a move, I just think it was at the wrong time. Tommy might think if was just to comfort him and that Jason doesn't like him really. And we still don't know about Jason's life and if he like the person he wants to rescue.

Thanx so much and now I'm going to read the other chapters. Bye!
alatum Cloud chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
No! Save Tommy.
Belle chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
Polly's got a point. I wondered that as well. This is probably my favorite chapter so far. Tommy is so beautiful. Well, love you.
Belle chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
Tommy is so selfless. I love him so much. But he'll just suddenly be walking, and forget who he is, and who everyone else is.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
More please! I really love this !
HabitualLove chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Hey, my name is Josh. My sister knows your sister. She said you write a lot of gay stuff, so I thought I'd drop in and let you know that I like your stories. They're good. Also, your sister said you were the one wwho taught her to be so accepting. Thanks for that.
True Talker chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
I am glad that he was saved and I like that he is cared about. Thank you for sharing.
alatum Cloud chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Wow, in this one, I think Jason liked Tommy first. That, or right after Tommy. I bet Jason doesn't even know, what he's feeling. The story has only just begun, and we are only at the end, of the beggining, of the start of the story. Love you.
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
This chapter is so sad for some reason, I even actually started to cry. Because if Tommy loses all his memories of his life, he won't remember the place he called home. Even if he ends up staying in Wonderland, he should be able to think of the good times he had with his family. And what if he really does start to lose his memories of Jason and everyone else in Wonderland? Then he'll be stuck in a strange place with no one.

And I wonder if Diana and Luke are really Tommy's siblings and were somehow sent to Jason's world during the car crash. I really want to see how Tommy reacts to hearing the names. I hope he doesn't get hurt either way, if they are his family or not. I can't wait to see what you have planned next! Update soon, thanx, bye!
Come At Me Bro321 chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
I feel so bad for Tommy! That must cause some emotional turmoil. But that was a great chapter, I can't wait for the next one!
Belle chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
I knew it, before Tommy knew it. Jason is sacrificing his life for Tommy! Tommy likes Jason. He just isn't aware. But, then again, none of us ever are. * Shakes Head, in despair* I Am Going To Write This Next Part, With The Beginning Of Every Letter, In All Caps. Well, Love you!
* Blows a kiss, to Tommy. When, Jason isn't looking. Tommy looks confused, but takes it. Jason looks at me, and I run off into the Gum Drop forest.*
True Talker chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
I had found it interesting that both Diana and Luke had seemed familiar to him and that he had remembered something. Yes, I will read the next chapter as I am curious in regards to Diana and Luke.