Reviews for Silence Before Death
Ari Didge chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh, wow. Just, well, yes...twisted, cruel and absolutely Brilliant!
pizzapig chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wow that was really sad, the worst fate having to live whilst everyone is dead.
brancan2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
You have talent, and i dont like horror usually. I appreciate life and hate death, but i cry when i read something sad, scream when i read something that makes me mad, and I smile when i see an author like you write something so...idk...scary yet intrugding. I feel bad about liking this for some reason-plz dont get mad!-
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I love the loose rhyme scheme, it kind of shows (at least, it does in my mind) how little care she has for anything other than regarding the spectacle in front of her. Watching Death slaughter her loved ones. The imagery is very intense - especially the bit about Death crushing her baby brother with his boot.

All in all, a good piece which I quite enjoyed! Well done :)
SunsetSprite chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Hard core, for one. It paints a picture in your mind, and for me, that is something I look for when I read. Horrific could describe it on one word.
Awesome!
Revamp chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Thank you for your review on psychopath. On return here is,my review. I will give one on an actual story when I'm not on mobile. This poem was quite enjoyable. I love your symbolism and scheme. Beautiful poem.
The Assassinated Writer chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
... Huh. Somehow, I can totally relate to this. It's a good poem, and I really do like it.
If Dreams Came True chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was really really good. Sure, it's twisted but it's written so well that I'm overlooking that. And besides, it's a really good poem on a really good topic.
StarryCat chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Wow! This is great!
AquariusGirl230191 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Great poem. I like the imagery of it and I was a little unsure whether Death was meant to be, you know, actually Death, or like a euphanism for an intruder, an attacker or something. Regardless, I like how his family didn't make a sound whilst murdered but after he was allowed to live the narrator then screams.

Great!