Reviews for Let's Go Wild
DutchAver chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Not sure if I like this beginning, maybe you should try more to write this info in instead of dumping it at us in the first chapter?
silverbellbaby chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
I'm glad Montanna apologized to Natalia about her behavior. It was nice of the group to include Natalia. When you added in there about an accident, I, at first, wondered why, but once I finished reading the story, I understood the reason. Hope everyone is okay. I've done that before...writing and rewriting a story until it looked right. Good chapter.
silverbellbaby chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
I understand that Montanna is upset b/c Zoey died, but it wasn't Natalia's fault b/c she didn't know. If I was new and someone was mean to me, I'd probably think the same thing Natalia did...that being at a new school sucks and is everyone this rude to people? But then again, no one likes to lose a friend. Always sad.
LoveForeves145 chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Holy wow...I don't even want to believe Zoey's gone. And poor Hollyn...I feel so bad for her): as for Natalia, I already don't like her. Something about her rubs me the wrong way...hmm...suspicious me.

Any who, this is a fantastic story! I am in love with it(: even though it made me cry twice. I am very much looking forward to the next update!

Ps this is LalaEveryDay. I finally made an account xD
Breaking Sad chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
LOL they seem like a funny bunch of friends. :D
Breaking Sad chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Whoa cool characters XD I never heard of Hibbett Sports though LOL
w3ardo chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
ok, im sort of a grammar natzi and i stopped at the first paragraph because it just annoyed me that much and I found like 5 problems.i dont know if thats from not editing it or what but there were problems, and there are lots of people like me who'll get turned off from your story.

second, you dont need to say where her necklace is from, no one cares. a necklace is a necklace and all you need to do is say if its long or has something dangling or what its made of. just dont over describe it, people will get bored if you do. same with jeans. all you say is that they're skinny jeans or whatever. people from other countries can't distinguish between the brands. hell, i have difficulty and i live in the us.

last, dont be passive: saying she's gothic isnt as good as us inferring she's gothic. in fact, with all the black, you couldve left it at that and just say people question why she works there.

dont say somethings "pretty"- how is it pretty? use adjectives like sparkly or something. as your writing gets better, using more verbs and nouns will be better.

last thing, please shorten those blocks of paragraphs. i understand if they're 3 or 4 lines (4 pushes it for me) but seriously, when i saw that first one, i nearly cried. smaller paragraphs is the easier it is to read and process.

i want to fix your dialogue, but i dont need to because most people wont notice, i almost didnt, so if you want to hear that, let me know. i also have something to say about your summary, that could possibly help it get better.
good luck with your story! :)
w3ardo chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
i think its pointless to have this one page that says everything about the characters-
itd be better to gradually introduce them as the story goes along. I mean how often do you see books that do that?
you dont need to to say who their friends are like that either- its better to have us just see how they interact with each other. (plus it seems like they're all relatively friendly with each other.
as far as where they work, that would be introduced as the story went along too.
LalaEveryDay chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Noooo, Zoey! That's so sad): hehe I love Hollyn! She's like a pretend version of meeeee but with a prettier name! And jake and Kelly...heetee...I see what you did there;) please continue! You're amazing(: I love this story soooo much!
silverbellbaby chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Great chapter! Sad how Jake cheated on Kelly when it looked like he only had eyes for her. Hope she sees him for who he really is...a cheater and no good. It's always sad when there's an abuser in the family. Hope she finds the courage to say something before it's too late. Thanks so much, MyWinterFantasy, for telling everyone out there who's reading your story about my story 'A Love Story' & that it's a good one to check out! I appreciate it so much! Your story is very good as well! I look forward to your next chapter!
silverbellbaby chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Even though Jake is with someone else, I can tell he'd rather be with Kelly. There was definitely some weirdness between Emily & her sister! Good story!
silverbellbaby chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Nice ending to your story. hehe. Considering it's the title to your fiction. I liked that Kelly's brother likes the color blue considering that's MY favorite color as well!
FallingFastly chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Thanks I really appreciate you saying my story rocks! I'm glad you like it! As for updating I will as much as I can, but school gets in the way. I have homework almost every night. But I will update more during the weekends, I'm writing a new chapter now! Thanks for reviewing! Enjoy the story!
Cheshire Kitty chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
I enjoy this story! It rocks! Keep updating!
FallingFastly chapter 1 . 11/15/2012