Reviews for Angel Rose
en route to fridge chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
ohmigoshhhh, I love this already! It's really exciting and just WOW, I really like this and i like how she found out about it, hopeyou will update soon!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Jack-I could not help but read this chapter with a HUGE SMILE ON MY LIPS! I really am ENJOYING this story IMMENSELY and I LOVE YOUR CHARACTERS-still can't say I like Lissa-still want to see FALL on her BUTT but oh how this story makes my heart SKIP A BEAT! As usual I will be watching for another a chapter from you!
enuhj chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
I love it so far please keep writing this it is a good story
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Ok-DAMN DAMN DAMN-this is PURE and UNADULTERATED BLISS AND BRILLIANCE! I can HONESTLY tell you-I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO BE BOUNCING FOR MORE OF THIS STORY-you are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Ok it is official now-I DO NOT LIKE Lissa! She is one major bit** and I would like to see her taken down a peg or two which has already started with Damian and Amanda too! When she found the book about Radu it has made me start thinking of what and if it is possible but I will wait and follow the story to find out-you have an AMAZING IMAGINATION here with this story!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Ok you really have my CURIOSITY GOING on this one Jack and I am glad I have 2 more chapters to go but will be watching for more anyway! What is wrong with Lucian-when they first met he seemed pretty nice with Parker so now why is he being so stand offish and what is it with both of the boys I wonder? EXCEPTIONAL WRITING and an AMAZING STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Ok Jack-you have already captured my interest and heart with this story and right about now I want to just punch Lissa's lights out! To tell you the truth-I think Parker would be better off without her but I just started the story so will try to reserve my complete judgement of her until later! An EXCELLENT story and BRILLIANT WRITING ABILITY!
jendayi.j.griffith chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
ohhh wow cant wait for the next chapter